Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

A New Beauty and The Beast E-Ticket Ride in Fantasyland... Idea!

I was thinking about this and I explained this in my last thread a tiny bit...maybe I will explain it larger this time... so the ride is, "Lumiere's Banquet Party", its a trackless ride like Pooh's Hunny Hunt at Tokyo... the ride wonders around the scenes....

The entrance is the Beast's castle, the entrance is under the sign, and the fastpass machines are next to it. Maybe they should place this ride behind It's a Small World.

Queue
    You enter the Beast's castle, groomy music, and dark walls made out of gray bricks. You see spooky castles, and gargoyle statues.. but, you see pink, blue and green light. Lumiere is hosting a party!! You then see friendly tapestrys depicting Lumiere, Cogsworth and Potts. You board Cups, Forks and Spoons. Each holding a capacity of 6.

Scene 1: Little Town
    You enter this scene thru the castle doors, you see Belle's "Little Town", then the vehicles wonder around depicting scenes from the song.... Each ride goes through 3 Scenes in 1 Diorama.

Scene 1.1- Bonjour Windows
    As the vehicles stop in front of a house, Audio Animatronic citizens pop out saying Bonjour to you, you smell pie.

Scene 1.2- Belle
    In the middle of the scene depicts Belle singing with her book sitting on the fountain. She is an "Epic" audio animatronic.

Scene 1.3-Gaston and Lefou
    Right next to Scene 1.1, Gaston and Lefou is hiding. He sings his part of Little Town. Lefou is watching him.

Scene 1.4- The Three Girls
    They are singing their part of the song..

Then, the vehicles enter the Tavern, right before entering the Tavern, they see Gaston's Statue.

Scene 2:Gaston's Tavern
    Gaston, Lefou and the citizens are seen singing the song, Gaston. Then, the vehicles go thru the fireplace, teleporing to Maurice's Workshop.

Scene 3: Maurice's Workshop.
    We see Maurice and Belle, and we enter a mirror, finding us in a castle.

Scene 4: Beast's Castle.
    We go up a staircase, we see a large door and we can hear songs.

Scene 5(Grand Scene): Be Our Guest( This is where the vehicles go independent again)
    This is a huge scene with lights scatttered, and a huge chandellier on the top. The scene is on top of a huge table, Guests think they are "Shrunken" in size.

Scene 5.1- In the middle of the Scene is lumiere, he is dancing with food around with him.

Scene 5.2- Based on Pooh's Hunny Hunt, there is a canon operated by chip, the canon shoots at guests with a smell of Cherry Pie, Meatloaf, or The Gray Stuff(Cookies and Cream)

Scene 5.3- We see Cogsworth burnt, and Fifi dancing.

Scene 5.4- Mrs.Potts dancing with the dishes, this scene depicts Mrs.Potts part in Be Our Guest song.

The vehicles exit this scene after it goes through 3 of the 4 Scenes. Outside of the castle, we see the castle in distance at night, we see Gaston and Lefou bringing citizens to kill the Beast.

Scene 6: Gaston's Death
    We see Gaston and the Beast wrestling, Gaston falls down(Obviously). We enter the castle again.

Scene 7: Beauty and the Beast- Vehicles go independent again.

Scene 7.1- The Beast and Belle dancing in the middle of the scene. They turn around like the Haunted Mansion ghosts.

Scene 7.2 Mrs. Potts singing the song. Cogsworth looking.

Scene 7.3- Lumiere and the Dishes and Stuff dancing

Scene 8: Turnin Back
    Using hologram, a mural of the Main Characters turn back into Human form. With a pint of shiny pixy dust!

Final Scene: Right before the unboarding dock, there is a small bridge on top of us, and all of the human form characters wave, as the Beast and Belle kiss.

Exit: We exit from a New shop named "Maurice's Little Town Gifts"

Thanks!

• Dutch Disneyfan

Re: A New Beauty and The Beast E-Ticket Ride in Fantasyland... Idea!

Sounds awesome! I also think BatB is heavily underrepresented in Disneyland. I like the way the ride builds up to a climax and takes some time to 'roll out' unlike the Fantasyland darkrides.

• Insomniac

Not bad idea but placement wouldn't work. How would you enter in Fantasyland and have the attraction all the way behind Small World?
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Insomniac

The only space for it would be in place of PFF.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco21 View Post
    The only space for it would be in place of PFF.
    what is PFF?

but anyway,

i love the idea, i want to see a beauty and the beast dark ride in the park SO BAD. the thing that is strange about your idea is: you are in the castle then all of a sudden, scene 1 is you are in the town? storyline wise thats the only part that doesnt make sense really

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Meets_Body View Post
    the thing that is strange about your idea is: you are in the castle then all of a sudden, scene 1 is you are in the town? storyline wise thats the only part that doesnt make sense really
    That occured to me too.

I still lament the death of the Tiki Room-style BatB show that was planned with a live action Belle, singing gargoyles ("Beware the Beast!") and state of the art animatronics. Perhaps the success of Ariel's Adventures will allow this idea to be resurrected. Or for something like the above to be created.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I'd love to see a Beauty and Beast ride and you have some great ideas.

However, after Gaston falls, shouldn't we exit the ride and see a sign that says "And they lived happily ever after" ???

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

btw, PFF is Princess Fantasy Faire, which is near the entrance to Toontown, with Small World on the opposite side, and that would definitely have to be where this ride would have to be placed.

• Minion

i always thought of a ride almost similar just a little different beginning of the ride and of course a little bit different plot i also designed a ride with be Our guest restaurant next door to the ride and meet-n-greet area

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Banned User

You are in the castle and you "exit" outside from the castle doors..... make sense?

How about if the ride was placed where the old Motor Boat Lagoon north of the Matterhorn is presently?

Fill in the abandoned Motor Boat Lagoon, extend the "Castle" walls from "Alice" to the north of the Matterhorn and place a B&TB dark ride to the east of the path from Teacups to Small World?

LOTS of land there........ It extends the FL "Castle" theme from Alice and Teacups to the East and North, shielding it from Tomorrowland and provides a "berm" to raise the rock work on the back of Nemo to shield TL from FL.....

It's the perfect place for another FL dark ride themed to B&TB..........

• will-o-the-whip

Quote Originally Posted by sdjeff4sc View Post
    How about if the ride was placed where the old Motor Boat Lagoon north of the Matterhorn is presently?

Fill in the abandoned Motor Boat Lagoon, extend the "Castle" walls from "Alice" to the north of the Matterhorn and place a B&TB dark ride to the east of the path from Teacups to Small World?

LOTS of land there........ It extends the FL "Castle" theme from Alice and Teacups to the East and North, shielding it from Tomorrowland and provides a "berm" to raise the rock work on the back of Nemo to shield TL from FL.....

It's the perfect place for another FL dark ride themed to B&TB..........
    I'd vote for this. A B&tB dark ride is long overdue for such a well-loved Disney property.

• Minion

i dont think they can build on top of that is some of the subs show building under or near it and the monorail beams going over head that would be some challenges to design such a building for a ride unless its something really small but i do agree with the hill side to hide TL and FL from each other.

It's a music Celebration
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

Good Thinking. The outside of the restaurant @ MK would work.
    Actuality why have a restaurant. RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE

• Nutty about Disney parks

Quote Originally Posted by nathan detroit View Post
    That occured to me too.

I still lament the death of the Tiki Room-style BatB show that was planned with a live action Belle, singing gargoyles ("Beware the Beast!") and state of the art animatronics. Perhaps the success of Ariel's Adventures will allow this idea to be resurrected. Or for something like the above to be created.
    They should implement this idea into the Be Our Guest restaraunt for Magic Kingdom. It can give this place more of a Dinner show atmosphere allowing it to stand out from other restaraunts.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast