I haven't posted or even read much here lately, largely because I was entertaining out-of-state visitors. Fortunately, a 4-day (November 20-23) trip to the Resort (the first in 2 years) was part of the planned festivities.
I'll spare you the gory details ....... and list some of the major observations/highlights:
1. We (party of 7) were blessed with a ride in the rear of the monorail
2. CMs were all quite courteous, especially the security guy that found out for me that the canoes would not be open that particular day .... but would be the next.
3. Rode ToT for the first time ...... very interesting ...... the wife hated it
4. Something must be done about the out-of-control stroller use. Charging admission for kids under 3, or requiring the rental of Disney strollers, or having the ocaisional "stroller-free" day were some of the more practical ideas we bandied about.
5. Why don't they have seats in the Main Street Cinema?
6. We stayed at the Anaheim Plaza Hotel. I would stay there again.
7. Food and service at the Blue Bayou were GREAT!
8. Tried the touch-screen kiosk at TPG ..... worked OK, but it seemed the CMs behind the counter were a little ..... unfamiliar with what was ordered.
9. I liked the 'new and improved' Space Mountain, it seemed shorter than I remembered
10. I know it has been this way for a while, but the dearth of land-specific merchandise is deplorable.