What do you look forward to the most?

It has been 18 months since our last trip to Disneyland and we are 15 short weeks way from out next trip. The anticipation is starting to build and I am getting excited to be in the park again. I canít wait to hear the music on Main Street, smell the churros, feel the drop of Splash Mountain and see the face of my children light up as the characters of their favorite movies come to life. These are the things I look forward to.
    What do you look forward to? Especially, those if you who can only make it to DL every few years, what makes you excited to go back to Disneyland.

• -

Re: What do you look forward to the most?

I look forward to the look on my kids faces when we walk in the gate.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• For Narnia and for Aslan!

This sounds really gluttonous, but the FOOD. Sinking your teeth into a hot sticky bun, hearing the crisp crunch of a caramel apple, or licking the sweet ice cream center of a frozen Mickey head, there's so much experience and memories associated with Disney food. However I do not look forward to the extra flab I bring home after a DLR trip...
    You can fly, you can fly, you can fly!

"To live would be an awfully big adventure."

• Infinitized!

Always look forward to that first ride on Pirates, which is usually always the first ride I go on a DL, unless I take the train to NOS.

• formerly very helpful

I'm going tomorrow, so I won't have to wait long! I look forward to riding the new Star Tours for the first time.
    ALso, I hope to spend a fair amount of time in NOS, Frontierland, and Critter Country, before all the crowds jam up the place.

And most importantly, one on one time with my daughter.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Majestic Falcon

Blog Entries

being a weekly visitor to the park, it's usually about half thru my weekly long wait that I get really excited going back and i start day dreaming that walk down main street again.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It will be a while before I get back. When I was there last, there was a lot of construction walls. Not only in DCA, but on Main Street in Disneyland as well. I hope to be able to return in a nice warm month. I look forward to all the new things that will be operational by then. Many that wern't operating when I was there last.

I always look forward to my first day entering the esplanade. That is a magical place in itself. My first walk through the turnstiles gives me goosebumps, and I usually make the train my very first ride. So much at Disneyland excites me, and makes me smile.

I hope that I can return really soon.

How many pennies does it take to make my Disneyland wish come true? I'll let you know after I save them all up.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

My next trip is only 12 days away.

I look forward to my favorite part of DLR... shoving the real world away and filling my day with one very important decision: What ride should I go one next? I love the way Disneyland let's me leave my life outside the berm. Sigh. I can't wait. I wanna wander down Main Street. I wanna smell the popcorn. I wanna hear the music and the chatter of park-goers in line. Oh sweet bliss.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

The smell of POC water! And also walking through the arch into main street
    Can't wait for December 2012 when I FINALLY get back to Disneyland Resort! My first trip in over 7 years

• waitin' to board

..getting on PotC..then a trip over to HM.. Its my routine I guess you could say.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I might not get back until October, but I am looking forward to seeing Little Mermaid and Star Wars. And riding Jungle Cruise and Pirates.
    And Peter Pan.
    And eating at Carnation Cafe....

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Minion

I look forward to the little game me and my daughter play. When she wants to visit Disneyland, she'll begin dropping hints and spelling Disneyland to me. I play the DADDY and pretend not to hear her or tell her she spelled Disneyland wrong, or other ways to tease her. We tend to go at least once a month, and she's getting good at keeping calendar time in her head.

• Banned User

Everything...we're going July 25-28 for my son's 6th bday and I look forward to all the magic the DLR has to offer.

Down from the tram ride, music on Main Street, the sounds of the Mark Twain to the memories of trips past and the most important, the happiness on my childrens faces when we visit. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you. LOL