Question Disneyland Attraction Posters - Complete List?

Hello fellow Disneyland enthusiasts,

I've started my long journey of buying up as many of those Disneyland Attraction posters found on Main Street. I'm aware many of the attraction posters are no longer being printed, BUT my question is:

Does anyone know of a website that has a complete list of all the posters that were ever available? Both in print and no longer in print?

Just want to find a checklist of sorts; a list i can cross off or scour the globe for.

Thanks!
    Duze

• Minion

Re: Disneyland Attraction Posters - Complete List?

They need to do a nice coffee table book with every Disneyland attraction poster reproduced in a full page size.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    they need to do a nice coffee table book with every disneyland attraction poster reproduced in a full page size.
    yes!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    They need to do a nice coffee table book with every Disneyland attraction poster reproduced in a full page size.
    I say the attraction poster on one page and some history and facts about the ride on the page opposite the poster.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I say the attraction poster on one page and some history and facts about the ride on the page opposite the poster.
    Would that sell like hotcakes or what?

To the OP, have you tried ebay? I've seen some on there. I've Google-searched it before and come up with other sites that have them available. Some are pricier than others, and oft times they are selling the larger poster-sized versions.

For the sake of space, I started going with the smaller matted versions...and only the attractions I worked. But then I started seeing some of the nostalgic, retro-minded ones from attractions I didn't know, and started grabbing those too.

I've noticed that park availability of these posters though is fairly limited, and they don't rotate the selection very often. You can get them off the kiosk at World of Disney and at the Disney Gallery, but even those are limited by comparison to what they've had available over the years.

Good luck in your search, and welcome!

---------- Post added 06-27-2011 at 09:03 AM ----------

A short list of the ones I've seen for you to start with:
    Steam Trains
    Jungle Cruise
    Tiki Room
    Mark Twain
    Columbia
    Swiss Family Treehouse
    Tom Sawyer’s Island
    Frontierland (with mine train, stagecoach, mule train)
    Big Thunder
    Pirates
    Haunted Mansion
    Splash Mountain
    Dumbo
    Alice
    Mad Tea Party
    Peter Pan
    Pinocchio
    Storybook
    Matterhorn
    Snow White
    Small World
    Space Mountain
    Monorail
    Peoplemover
    Skyway
    Rocket to the Moon
    Adventure through Inner Space
    Autopia
    Submarine Voyage
    Nemo
    Flying Saucers

• First star to the right..

You can find the pics and print them yourself, thought it might be a little more pricy...then again you will get prints that you can't find anymore...

Poster Printing, Large format printing, Custom Posters, Create posters online

Thanks so much! Yeah I've found some lists online, but all all pretty varied and incomplete. Disney offers no ultimate list. Perhaps I'll ask next time I'll be there (tomorrow, haha). Money is really no object here ... I'm trying to line the interior of my office, above the crown moulding, to encircle my work space with the smaller, matted versions.

I at least would like to have the ones of all the major and memorable attractions from the past to the current (of course my office isn't THAT big, haha).

Thanks again! Appreciate any more on the list if you know of them.

• Minion

They certainly create a source of discussion when people see them in my office. They have that whole deja vu thing going on about when they were a kid and seeing many of them hanging on the monorail pylons outside the ticket booths (and, of course, lining the tunnels).

The attraction I worked that I would like to find one for is America Sings. I know there was a poster that advertised its presence in Tomorrowland, but I don't know if it was ever an "official" poster that hung anywhere outside or inside the park.

I also want to find the Mark Twain poster. I never worked it, but I just love that attraction, and it's such a classic poster.

Good luck on your search.