Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Cunning infiltrator

What are your favorite things to wear when you go to the Disneyland Resort?

Me? Well, I always hear my Indiana Jones hat. It's my adventure hat, sometimes a few guests have mistaken me as a CM when I was in the single rider line standing in front of people near the station. Also I wear some of my Disneyland Pins and my Disneyland hoodie that was made back in 2002.

So, Micechatters what are you favorite stuff that you bring or wear when ever you visit Disneyland?

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

• Keepin' it calsteady

Re: What are your favorite things to wear when you go to the Disneyland Resort?

My Mary Poppins paratrooper shirt from Threadless.com is as close as I get to Disneyland-specific clothing:

(Oh, and I have to wear ugly New Balance running shoes, too. I have no idea how my sister lasts all day in flip-flops.)

• Minion

Definitely sneakers with my orthotics. And light-colored t-shirts. Also, underwear.

• Drunken Disneyland Master

This is a good question...
    I like to wear at least slacks and a button down to dine at Granville's... err, I mean Steakhouse 55. I don't care what the other Guests wear, but me dressing down for this experience always brings out a certain ambiance to this restaurant. I'll do the same at Napa Rose, if I ever feel the need to go. (I also stay at the Resort Hotels most of the time, so it makes an easy quick change).

I like to also wear Arizona athletic sports gear (Diamondbacks, Suns, and Cardinals). Especially whenever a Californian team is playing us. It brings out a little trash talking that always seems to end up in intelligent conversation with strangers. So that's pretty good.

And hey, don't knock New Balance. Those are the best!

I recently became a fan of the flip-flop and the skirt for a day at DLR. But I have a Minnie Mouse hoodie I love for those cooler nights. And of course the perfect Disneyland purse-- over the shoulder for hands free and easy access.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

• Minion

We also dress up for the Napa Rose. We're local, but when I'm going out for some fine dining, I like to feel fancy as well.

• Johnny and Me!

We like to wear clothing we bought at DLR and WDW -
    attraction t-shirts, hoodies, etc. My favorite is my Tink hoodie that I bought a couple years ago. We always carry our "vintage" Disney's California Adventure backpack.

•   
    • Minion

Obnoxious Disney shirts I have bought over the ears from WDW and DLR

• Parking Lot > DCA

Got to have sweet, comfortable kicks. Creative Recreations are nice. I normally bring a Gost jacket, or sometimes a flannel button-up. Comfort is key, but style is more important

• formerly very helpful

I normally would wear Disney-themed T-shirts. A couple of years ago I got a T-shirt in Marcelene, MO, Walt's boyhood hometown. I wear that as much as I can, now.

I know it's hard to read, but it says "The window to Walt Disney's Magic. Marcelene, MO.
    Last edited by sbk1234; 07-01-2011 at 06:46 PM.

• Banned User

I go w/ the Indy hat also, for like the same reasons. I wear it hiking, etc as well. It really is good for keeping the sun out of your face if it's hot out, and the rain out of it if it's storming.

Colorado Springs CO ---Too far away from DL

My Family- Me, Hubby, 4 Kids have been to DL and WDW and both time we wore matching color shirts that we made. Made it so easy to spot if one of us got separated. And being cotton t shirts they were nice and cool in the heat.

I always wear my white Guess tank (to get some sun and prevent sweating) and my cargo shorts because I can stow more stuff in the pockets since I never carry a bag (too much hassle).

Although, this is what I normally wore when visiting WDW when I lived in FL (because it is always so freaking hot and humid). You're practically drenched in sweat no matter what you wear in FL. I just moved to SoCal so my wardrobe might change when I finally visit DL.

The last time I visited DL in August 2009, I got so cold at night (oops, forgot it's basically an arid desert out here hehe) I had to buy a hoodie. Love the weather out here! You could wear practically anything even in Summer!

Today, I feel like driving through a cursed temple, taking a tour of a haunted antebellum mansion, plunging down a waterfall in a hollowed-out log, bobsledding down a famous swiss mountain, traveling through the darkest recesses of space, and watching fireworks explode over a fantastical castle.

Yeah, that sounds fun.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

T-shirt, shorts, and comfy shoes.

• "CA - CA! RAWRRR!"

Just something comfortable!
    I don't wear dresses or skirts in case I have to sit down for Fantasmic!.
    The main thing I do have to have on me is some kind of Disney merchandise whether its a ring, shirt, or wallet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast