Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: 4th of July World of Color Full Panoramic View & Disneyland 4th Fireworks in HD E

grate show oly disney can do a good fireworks show i think always has the best friework show sothern ca
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Goofy

Re: 4th of July World of Color Full Panoramic View & Disneyland 4th Fireworks in HD E

Quote Originally Posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
    So basically DCA is just a shorter version of the Disneyland show. That's actually fine with me. The show only lasts 4 days and both are worth seeing.

sounds good to me.

15 minutes from the park that started it all

We're going tonight
    So i'm resisting to watch either for now (:
    Thanks for posting though!
    Awesome videos, like always.

Real question is, will there be more fireworks for the WOC version on the 4th? As in launches from backstage ect.

Interesting to note a few 'mistakes' with the pyro in both the WOC and Disnleyland shows. Most of them being the incorrect loading of sheels (particularly mine blasts)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12