Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Facilitates the development, maintenance and monitoring of organizational plans.
• Responsible for preparing the organization for ongoing change.
• Ensures clarity, understanding and commitment from all stakeholders.
• Responsible for the development and management of integrated, strategy aligned
departmental work plans.
• Responsible for the development and management of the annual operating and capital
• Directs all aspects of effective administrative management, financial management and reporting, information technology, facilities and human resource management.
• Responsible for supporting the President and CEO and other senior directors in all aspects of program growth specifically through strategic and operational planning guidance and by ensuring that required infrastructure and support services are in place.
Innovation • Develops innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. Such duties do not normally change the level
of the job.