club 33 with an annual pass. what can i do with the complimentary ticket?

Hi All,

I'll be going to club 33 this Sunday but already have an annual pass. Will I be able to get a discounted Lunch since I don't need the complimentary tickets? If not, can I just give the tickets to friends to use that day? Thanks All!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: club 33 with an annual pass. what can i do with the complimentary ticket?

I'm pretty sure you can't do either. I hope I'm wrong but I'm 100% sure you will get zero discount on your lunch.

• behind the curtain

Aashee is right. When I've been, I already had my park hopper so the complimentary pass was basically useless. And because tickets now have names on them, they can't be used by anyone except you. They make a decent souvenir though!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post
    Aashee is right. When I've been, I already had my park hopper so the complimentary pass was basically useless. And because tickets now have names on them, they can't be used by anyone except you. They make a decent souvenir though!
    Thanks all for the responses! but wouldn't it just have the name of the person who made the reservations? the reservations were for a group of 6 and i dont think we gave all our names. booo! it would have been nice to give those free tickets to my friends.

No and no.

Your comp ticket probably won't have your name on it but if you get caught, your Club 33 sponsor can have their membership revoked. So I wouldn't try it.

• let's talk Disney, okay!

use the comp to get an extra fastpass

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• Sock Puppet

I am sure that all tickets complimentary or not will have names on them. Or they may have you sign the back of the ticket..

thanks all! i was just curious if it was possible. I will not risk the member being revoked!

• Minion

If you have an AP, you don't need to pick up the comp ticket. If you give it to anyone else, as been mentioned, it can cause the member to be revoked. Not worth it.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by DubiousEndeavors View Post
    use the comp to get an extra fastpass
    you cant get a FP using a ticket that was never scanned thru the turnstiles, unless you want to really complicate your day and use your AP to enter the park then leave and use the Club 33 ticket to get back in again, thats the only way to use it for an addtional FP, then if you go to DCA you'll have to do the whole process all over again and if you didnt get a handstamp for your Club 33 ticket they will turn you away, is an addtional FP worth that much hassle?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Ambassador of good will

Just tell them at guest relations, they will just thank you and not give you the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by tomrules1955 View Post
    you cant get a FP using a ticket that was never scanned thru the turnstiles, unless you want to really complicate your day and use your AP to enter the park then leave and use the Club 33 ticket to get back in again, thats the only way to use it for an addtional FP, then if you go to DCA you'll have to do the whole process all over again and if you didnt get a handstamp for your Club 33 ticket they will turn you away, is an addtional FP worth that much hassle?

Unless it has been changed this year, that's not true. I went with my gf at the end of the year and she had her little sisters AP in her purse and I decided to scan it to see if the machine would print out a fastpass and it worked! Not that it helped tho since it was only 1 extra one.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tripleblack View Post
    Unless it has been changed this year, that's not true. I went with my gf at the end of the year and she had her little sisters AP in her purse and I decided to scan it to see if the machine would print out a fastpass and it worked! Not that it helped tho since it was only 1 extra one.
    That is very odd, as it will usually print a ticket that says something to the effect "This ticket not used for admittance."
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by tomrules1955 View Post
    Actually, entrance to one park activates FPs for both parks so you would only have to reenter once. I've actually considered buying a second AP just to get two FPs per visit, maybe I'm just sick.

you cant, you have to use your ticket and not your pass that day