Thread: Fantasy Land

Fantasy Land

Every part of Disneyland is magical but there is something about Fantasy Land that goes beyond any other part of the park (in my opinion) and brings out the child in everyone. Walking through Fantasy land is like walking through a story book, it brings back the memories and imagination of childhood regardless of how old we might be now.

That being said, hope you enjoy these shot's I have taken. May they awaken the child inside you and remind you of a time of simple love and imagination.

• Disney Obsessed

Re: Fantasy Land

you know what nighttime photos are the best and the worst! They are the most beautiful pictures but they evoke the saddest emotions from me... because they remind me of leaving... the saddest part of every trip. like the castle from the back view? oh man almost made me cry thinking about 1- walking through it that way just moment before being proposed to and 2- walking through it every time we are about to leave... sad day. beautiful pics!

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Another set of great pictures. From what you've said, it seems like you have a lot more to share with us. May I suggest a thread dedicated to all of your Disneyland Resort photography?

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

@KEBSD I was thinking of doing that but I wasn't sure if it would be frowned upon or not... Might seem silly but you just never know lol

And thanks, glad you like them :-)

• Minion

^ Not frowned upon at all! Many people on here have their own photography thread.

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    you know what nighttime photos are the best and the worst! They are the most beautiful pictures but they evoke the saddest emotions from me... because they remind me of leaving... the saddest part of every trip. like the castle from the back view? oh man almost made me cry thinking about 1- walking through it that way just moment before being proposed to and 2- walking through it every time we are about to leave... sad day. beautiful pics!
    I get what you mean. It's amazing just how strong our emotions become when referring to this place! That castle shot is one of my favorites.
    Maybe it would be better if we could show up at Disneyland at sundown, and be there through the day.