Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Minion

tomorrowland:a peak into the pixar

Ok so tomorrowland isnt overrun by pixar its just that the characters dont fit.other than that there are many other problems with this land so here are my ideas
    Rides that will stay:
    SPACE MOUNTAIN
    Star tours
    Captan eo
    changed:
    Astro blasters
    Nemo
    Autotopia
    Innoventions
    Ok for buzz I say get rid of it its fun but tsmm is better anyways so for a replacement I have blast to the past this is a time travel ride similar to ctx/dinosaur.you basically enter the cretaceous period in montana through a black hole to find dinosaurs not yet discovered by paleontologist

The subs will be filled with concrete to be changed to a walle dark ride.idk why this has not been
    considered I mean THIS AVTUALLY TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE.Come on disney.
    Autotopia will remain but the cars will be changed to look more futuristic.
    I really like the stark expo idea it nessesarily does not have to take place in 2010.
    In general: robots and aliens will rome the park and interact with guess so,those r my ideas leave yours below

• Banned User

Re: tomorrowland:a peak into the pixar

I'm really sorry, but I'm not sure what your ideas are exactly. Can you rephrase a bit more carefully??

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    I'm really sorry,
    but I'm not sure what your ideas are exactly. Can you rephrase a bit more carefully??
    What r u confused about

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post

Ok for buzz I say get rid of it its fun but tsmm is better anyways so for a replacement I have blast to the past this is a time travel ride similar to ctx/dinosaur.you basically enter the cretaceous period in montana through a black hole to find dinosaurs not yet discovered by paleontologist

The subs will be filled with concrete to be changed to a walle dark ride.idk why this has not been
    considered I mean THIS AVTUALLY TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE.Come on disney.
    Autotopia will remain but the cars will be changed to look more futuristic.
    I really like the stark expo idea it nessesarily does not have to take place in 2010.
    In general: robots and aliens will rome the park and interact with guess so,those r my ideas leave yours below
    This. It's all stated as one sentence, and I just have trouble reading it. I'm sorry. I really don't wanna sound rude.

• I'm a Lutheran

I can try to paraphrase it, forgive me if I mess up.

Because Toy Story Midway Mania is much better than Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, the latter attraction will be replaced by a time traveling-adventure along the lines of Countdown to Extinction/DINOSAUR where guests journey back into prehistoric Montana via a black hole. Now in the Cretaceous-era, guests encounter dinosaurs yet to be discovered. The submarine lagoon will be paved over with concrete and replaced by a new dark ride themed to WALL-E. Autopia remains but has new cars baring a futuristic-style. The Stark Expo idea works but it doesn't have to be set in 2010. Tomorrowland as a whole will feature robots and aliens roaming around and interacting with guests.

Does that help?
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• Banned User

Yes actually. I really hope I didn't come off rude. forgive me, but what is this Stark Expo???

the stark expo is something that came out of ironman 2.
    YouTube - ‪Stark Expo 74‬‏
    YouTube - ‪Stark Expo 2010‬‏

its the current rumor that will replace innoventions

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    Yes actually. I really hope I didn't come off rude. forgive me, but what is this Stark Expo???
    There's just about a billion threads about it! hahaha

• Banned User

I read one tonight. I haven't seen Iron Man so I had no idea what that was.

• I'm a Lutheran

I'm fine with Disney owning Marvel, but if they're going to make attractions I would rather see them in Hollywoodland. Sure Hollywoodland is themed to 1930's/40's Hollywood (Correct me if I'm wrong) but if Muppet*Vision, Mike and Sulley to the Rescue, Disney Junior can be there, then so can a Marvel attraction. Tomorrowland doesn't seem like a fitting place. But that's just my opinion. Tomorrowland already has quite a few movie-based attractions with Star Tours 2, Buzz Lightyear, and Finding Nemo.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    I'm fine with Disney owning Marvel, but if they're going to make attractions I would rather see them in Hollywoodland.
    Hollywoodland wouldn't be the correct choice either. Just because they have movies about them doesn't confine them to Hollywoodland. Otherwise all movie based attractions should be in Hollywoodland (i.e., Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Splash Mountain, all of Fantasyland, "new" POTC, etc.) The Marvel characters need to fit in with their theme, which in many cases has to do with modern times in a big city. Henceforth there really isn't a place right now in either DL or DCA to accomodate.

Stark Expo in Innoventions, possibly since it is kind of a showcase into the future similiar to Monsato's House of the Future of Tomorrowland past. I have no problem with Pixar in the park except the two that exist in Tomorrowland don't fit "tomorrow." BLAB is set in today and is imagination that Buzz is not a toy. Nemo, well submarines aren't the future anymore and sealife rescue of a clown fish isn't really a high priority in the near future. Tomorrowland has always and probably will always be a challenge for Disney and instead of addressing the issues, Disney continue to put bandage after bandage on it. Lipstick on a pig if you will and until we make ham sandwiches of Tomorrowland and kill the pig you can expect just more and more make up.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    Tomorrowland doesn't seem like a fitting place.
    It has already been stated that there are a few characters that could fit in Tomorrowland: Ironman, Antman, the 2099 characters...etc. All it takes is an opened mind.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• I'm a Lutheran

Well I'm not really familiar with Marvel so I have no place to talk on this, lol.

Disney is going to MAKE Marvel fit somewhere in DL or DCA. There's just too big of an investment in Marvel to not a get a big return. Stark Expo in Innoventions - they can make it work. Trot out Ironman instead of ASIMO, I'm all for it.
    Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

• Minion of Chernabog

I just found out the problem with Tomorrowland. Our current perception of the future is virtually the same as today, just with smaller computer, smarter phones, and maybe a way to get into space. Our idea of the future is no longer drastically different, like the Jetsons. It's pretty much just an improved version of today. That's where the problem stems from.
    The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast