• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Fantasy Waters replacment

What do you think should replace the Fantasy Waters show? I think it looks stupid now because it look like Disney build a huge cement planter with a pond in front, how ghetto is that? Post what you think should replace it.

• Minion

Re: Fantasy Waters replacment

How about a new version using newer technology?!?!?!?!

HELLO!!!

• Disneyland Freak

There is supposed to be some sort of interactive THING for families to go in there. A mini-golf course was in the rumors but does not seem to be what will be happening there. Time will tell.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

I wish they would add something. Some of these aging DLH facilities are really beginning to make the grounds of the DLH look very dated. They have done great work with the new pool, new look in the rooms, Lobby, Fantasia Shop, repainting the towers to matching and more neural colors, etc. But there is still more that needs work. his hotel is aging and needs constant attention. Some of the ideas I have for the DLH are:
    -rename the towers to CA names (Pacific, Sierra, California)
    -rebuild the EuroGifts a Arcade building and add a really nice arcade.
    -new quiet pools and beach back in the cove pools area.
    -small scale Fantasy Gardens area like DL Hong Kong has for character meet ans greets (would replace the old Fantasy Waters area and incorporate the horseshoe falls)
    - redo the exterior of the Grand Ball room exterior facade. That awful faded pink color has got to go!
    - Update the interior of the Pavilion area Get rid of that ugly pinkish-red 1970's tile, bring the area into the modern age).

Any thoughts of comments from other people?

This summer I finally saw the new pool, gift shop, lobby and hallway renovations at the PPH. This hotel is FINALLY looking more like the theme it's name implies and finally feels more like a Disney owned hotel. Good job Disney.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.