Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Disney worshipper/geek

Disneyland ghost stories

Ok, I have a bit of a weird question...

I'd like to hear about any ghost stories of the park. I don't hear much about them but once in a while you hear a story about Disneyland being haunted. Can anyone fill me in?
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Stay Positive

COP (now innoventions) is haunted by a CM killed in the rotating platform
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place–a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Every place is haunted if someone can make a buck from it.

• Sock Puppet

In new orleans square, their is an old mansion,,, with an underground tunnel. It is very haunted. In fact, 999 ghosts have been identified there. Time for an exorcism!!!!!

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    In new orleans square, their is an old mansion,,, with an underground tunnel. It is very haunted. In fact, 999 ghosts have been identified there. Time for an exorcism!!!!!
    I kinda knew about that one...

I knew about the CoP one too.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• That's Hawt

I don't know about any specific Ghost Stories but that passage between fantasy land and frontier land is really creepy late at night, there is no lighting! There are some parts of DL that can make me nervous at night ....
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Sock Puppet

[QUOTE=Steak]underground tunnel. It is very haunted. In fact, 999 ghosts have been identified there.[QUOTE]

And there is room for a 1000.

• șoș Tom șoș

So you know the thing about the cadavers in Pirates right? When the right first opened the imagineers had a very hard time recreating skelotons so they had several cadavers donated and used as place holders for the intial open of the ride, after a few years they were replaced but rumor has it the skull hanging above the captain in the bed, is still real because it was too hard to remove...creepy no?

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    So you know the thing about the cadavers in Pirates right? When the right first opened the imagineers had a very hard time recreating skelotons so they had several cadavers donated and used as place holders for the intial open of the ride, after a few years they were replaced but rumor has it the skull hanging above the captain in the bed, is still real because it was too hard to remove...creepy no?
    You're kidding right .....??
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Disney Dad & Disney Nuts

Question Ghost Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    There are now 1000 happy haunts in the Haunted Mansion.

The last one to join cost the Ghost 37K to join the club.

Happy Haunts Materialize and begin to Vocalize - Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to Socialize!
    WDI

• Disney Dad & Disney Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    You're kidding right .....??
    To quote a real American Hero
    It's True, Its True - Kurt Angle America's greatest wrestler.

WDI

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    it the skull hanging above the captain in the bed, is still real because it was too hard to remove...creepy no?
    I haven't heard about the cadaver thing, but I do know the skull and crossbones on the headboard are real, and were placed there intentionally, by wish of the "donor" who died in the 60's. He was one of the ride's designers.

Take a look next time you go through and notice the BIG difference between the fake skeletons and the real skull.

• It's all nonsense

I've heard that late at night, Mr. Toad comes back from h*ll to wreak havoc upon all the residents of DL.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Ok- ghost story.
    I took my kids to DL in 2001. I did not belong to any forums at that time and had heard nothing of ghost stories.
    Davis and I went on Space Mountain. Upon getting off Davis said, "did you see that person?" and I was like "huh" (as usual LOL) and he told me that while on the ride he had seen a person- glowing greenish, down below. I had seen nothing, but I looked the next time we went on- still nothing. Davis was insistent that he had seen something, he thought it looked like a woman, walking below.
    I sort of put it out of my mind until one day, months later when I had joined Disney forums, I heard about someone called "Disco Debbie". Supposedly she was a CM in Tomorrowland, and died of an anurysm (or something along those lines) in the park and had been seen- as a greenish glowing figure- in Space Mountain.

A little spooky!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

From someone super interested in the supernatural, I have collected a few stories of Haunted Locations in the park.

Tomorrowland-Disco Debbie of Space Mountain
    CM of the Innoventions Building who was crushed to Death when it was America Sings
    Ghost of guest who was crushed under People Mover when trying to hop cars. Happened in old Tron Tunnel

I have much more but try http://theshadowlands.net/places/california.htm

The Best Ghost Story of all is that Walt himself Haunts the Disney Gallery above POTC. I think that is so cool.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast