This will have ideas I didn't mention and some from other threads I did. Enjoy.
Buena Vista Street:
- Soarin' Over California, improve the video to not have the scene skips. Just have like go into the clouds then drop into the next scene.
- Have Condor Flats become part of Grizzly Park, and retheme the area.
- Grizzly River Run, add AA bears to the ride.
- Add the Country Bear Jamboree along the pathway from Soarin' to GRR
- The California Zepher Railway, the parks new transportation around the park. Two side by side tracks that stop in here, PP, and Hollywoodland. Includes two full size diesel trains (looking exactly like the CZ from Sunshine Plaza). The track combines at Hollwoodland and here into one track, but PP's station would be the two tracks and go through the Grand Californian Hotel to get to PP.
- Wheel Well Diner, have the back of the rockwork facing PP become the restraunt from Cars 2 and have a view of both Carsland and PP. The enterance would be from the Pacific Wharf enterance of Carsland.
- Maters Carstoon Spin, a parody of Roger Rabbit at DL, where you go through the different adventures Mater had in his Tall Tales. Would use part of Bugsland.
- Oswald's Pierside Flyers, a GZ replacement. Themed to the Ocean Hoppers cartoon short
- enclose CS's queue, loading area, and the tubes along the ride
- Polo Team Carousel, to add a victorian themed building onto King Triton's Carousel and to a play value to it (a stick will hang down from the horse and as the ride progresses, balls will go through a maze to each player's stick)
- Villain's Lair, an indoor water coaster themed to the Disney Villains, that tells the story of the villains trying to capture Mickey and steal his magic. It would feature a splash into an extended part of the bay, and uses part of the Maliboomer site and the area behind it (and TSMM). Would be the spook house of the pier.
- Crush's EACoaster, a GSS replacement. Uses the GSS area plus a small portion of the hotel. The vehicles would be like WDS's and will load 4 "shells" to increase capacity. Exterior would use more rockwork than WDS, and modeled after the Dragon Gorge ride (like LM, but with rockwork intead of the building).
- redo the shops behind MFW to be in-theme with the area.
- The California Zepher Railway, the parks new transportation around the park. The second station, be right next to CS.
- Camera Crew Coaster, an indoor spinning coaster that will be modeled after Primeval Whirl. The ride would include different props from different types of movies (a chain lift up a pyramid ski lift, Hollywood sign made of donuts, Indy boulder finally scene that takes you picture). To be in Millionare building.
- Mickey's Philharmagic, a Muppet Vision replacement. The exterior would be modeled after an old, 30's LA theater building. Would use the TV's for a preshow. The ride would have different host and different songs/scenes.t
- Toon Studio Tour. From my other thread. Would be behind Aladdin, but you enter next to ToT.
- Monsters Inc. Ride and Go Seek. Update the exterior to look like the Monsters Inc. building w/o the current facade, and update the AA's and their dialogue. The ride vehicles would be like TDL's. The track would be the same, but the scenes would be barely lit.
- The House of Mouse. A restraunt to replace the current Flynn's Arcade. Would look exactly like the building from the TV show, both inside and out.
- Dick Tracy's Crime Stoppers. The unbuilt E-Ticket dark EMV ride, to be between the House of Mouse and and MI.
- The Backlot Studio Tour. Uses the area behind Carsland. Would include scenes from famous movies, a Hoth Battle and a Tatooine streets (featuring a sand storm) scenes from Star Wars, a Big City Set leading up to a projected TRON sequence, Catastrophy Canyon, and a Raiders of the Lost Ark temple scene.
- Backstage w/ Magician Mickey, a redon version of the one in WDW. To be next to Mickey's Philharmagic.
- Goofy's Candy Emporium. A candy shop for all of Goofy's candy to be bought. Back-to-back with Flynn's Arcade. Taking up the facade.
- redo the Hyperion Theater's queue to be enclosed, and redo the the exterior facing the street.
- The California Zepher Railway, the parks new transportation around the park. The station would be next to the RCT warehouse. The building would look like an 30's train station.