• Banned User

Idea budding from new DCA turnstiles for Halloween!

Okay, I know its early for Halloween but the new turnstiles gave me an awesome idea for DCA and Halloween Time and Disney could make extra profits and make more people happy.

Started because the new turnstiles looked kinda creepy to me in todays Miceage update, especially the night shots without the lights working yet. I thought it looked like I came upon an old abandoned theme park in an episode of The Twilight Zone.

"you are now entering the Twilight Zone" *queue music*

Now imagine fog and creepy screams....have two options for Halloween Time!!!

OMG, brainstorming is happening, stand back...

Disneyland - Mickeys Halloween Party (themed around/for families)

&

Disney California Adventure - The Twilight Zone (really scary with mazes and zones to rival Knott's and Universal)

***And I'm sure people are gonna hate...I don't know why, if you wouldn't be into this idea simply stay at Disneyland. Leave the scary theme park option across the Esplande for people that would enjoy it.

• Keepin' it calsteady

Re: Idea budding from new DCA turnstiles for Halloween!

Scary Halloween at DCA could work as a nighttime event, but I'd be concerned about how it looks during the day. Scary and creepy could be fun for special events at night, but I think a Disney park needs to stay welcoming and bright for guests during the majority of the day.

• Just good enough

True, it would have to include a structure or two and I don't know if that's possible with the space limitations they already have. They could make it work inside the Millionaire building though I suppose.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

The only problem with this is, disney is the only family themed entertainment around halloween.. So they are already capitalizing on the largest that they can come though on, i think if disney did "scary" like knotts, it would end of with more of a "meh" effect then "AHH!!!" effect, this is just because disney never does anything like this, there's also always the possibility of stupid familes buying tickets to those parties because they THINK their family friendly (much like alien encounter)

Its a good idea, for disney to make profits on both little kids wanting candy and teens wanting to pee their pants, but i think there are just a few logistical problems.

~Hatter

• Minion

that would be really cool but i would like it less scary.just a regular event kinda like star wars weekends but a twilight zone theme and only certain days

• Just good enough

Maybe just have halloween projected rides like Tower of Terror and Soarin have different Halloween effects for them. They could do the same for TSMM if they wanted to as well. I don't think that would be enough though to justify a Halloween themed experience in DCA.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.