Hours and Entertainment in Early December

Hi, Iím planning a trip out to California/DLR and am looking for the best time to go. I see that many of my favorite attractions will be closed between now and November so I am looking at coming the week after Thanksgiving into the first week of December. The DLR website only has park hours and entertainment until September. What have the park hours been like in the past around that time, and do they usually have the nighttime entertainment (Fantasmic, Wonderful World of Color) at least on the weekends during that time period?

Thanks.

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Hours and Entertainment in Early December

There are two nights of Cast Member Family Holiday Parties, on Monday and Tuesday, usually the second Monday of December and the the next night (a Tuesday). Those days have historically been very uncrowded, so most guests can get their fill of DL before 6PM (closing time for those two days) rolls around.
    DCA is open later on these days.
    Not officially announced, but probably the 12th/13th.

Please make a note of it.

Weekends usually have entertainment, unless it's down -- and I mean really down. Some entertainment will be had. Won't ALL be down.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Thanks so much for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    There are two nights of Cast Member Family Holiday Parties, on Monday and Tuesday, usually the second Monday of December and the the next night (a Tuesday). Those days have historically been very uncrowded, so most guests can get their fill of DL before 6PM (closing time for those two days) rolls around.
    DCA is open later on these days.
    Not officially announced, but probably the 12th/13th.

Please make a note of it.

Weekends usually have entertainment, unless it's down -- and I mean really down. Some entertainment will be had. Won't ALL be down.

• Rock Star Minion

No problem. Also, if some attractions are in refurb, there is, like, everything else in DL to enjoy. It is the "off-season." That's when refurbs happen.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."