• Sock Puppet

Do the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney accept Annual Passholders discounts?

Okay, so this is my first time ever going to the AMC theaters in DTD and since the rest of my family would be at a concert my dad and I have no desire to go to, we decided to go to AMC... So, will the theaters accept our AP discounts? Also, if we are blacked out on that day, will we still be eligable for the discount?
    Last edited by Disneylandfan67; 07-28-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added another question

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Re: Do the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney accept Annual Passholders discounts?

They do give discounts for APs except for 3D movies. Don't know if they look at blackouts or not. I would doubt it.
    Mike

• Sock Puppet

Thank you so much!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    Okay, so this is my first time ever going to the AMC theaters in DTD and since the rest of my family would be at a concert my dad and I have no desire to go to, we decided to go to AMC... So, will the theaters accept our AP discounts? Also, if we are blacked out on that day, will we still be eligable for the discount?
    Yes they do give discounts at the AMC in DTD.. and i am sure you still get the discount, you just can't go in the park!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Yes they do give discounts at the AMC in DTD.. and i am sure you still get the discount, you just can't go in the park!
    Great! Thanks for the information!

• Minion

Yeah I'm sure they give discounts even if it's blocked out. I went to Downtown Disney last week to buy a gift at the World of Disney and they gave me the AP discount even though I was blocked out. I'm sure it'll be the same with AMC.