Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Hooterville, USA

Klub Thirty Three.

I was asked to post some pictures so the people who haven't been lucky enough to go, can see what's on the inside. These first pictures are of lucky MCers who were invited by a very nice MCer to the fabulous Club33.

They shall be nameless since I don't have permission to post their faces.

This MCer knew more about Club33 than all of us combined. He entertained our group as well as all others that night with his wisdom.

This is the lobby where you can walk up the stairs or ride the cool elevator.

This is looking down to show you where we are in relation to New Orleans Square.

I believe this is Walt and Shirley Temple in this picture. Turn off the flash!

Just some of the things that you can look at while your waiting for your food or after. They don't hustle you out the door at any time. Take as long as you like to absorb the atmosphere.

This one is for the bathroom buffs on this site.

This is one of the two dining rooms you'll eat in. But, you can always walk over to the other room to see what's there.

This was my desert after a great filet mignon.

This was my wife's desert for her birthday. Both were scrumptious!

This is the plate that awaits your arrival and then is removed before your food arrives. Probably to keep from coming up missing if you know what I mean.
    If anyone can add to the story behind any of these pictures, please do.
    If you get a chance to go here, do not pas it up! This was for dinner and they were 45 minutes late seating our party so they gave us a Club33 pin and we stayed until the park closed. We strolled out of Disneyland, taking as long as we wanted, enjoying an empty park at night. The staff was great, the food even better, but just knowing that we were able to sit and dine where Walt had built a special place for very important guests, made it magical. I get goose bumps every time I look at these pictures.
    Last edited by Druggas; 07-29-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: brain dead

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Sock Puppet

Re: Klub Thirty Three.

Wonderful pictures! I enjoyed looking at them!

• Hooterville, USA

I just wish I knew more about the history of some of the pictures that I posted.

Also, our group had never met before this trip. But because we were first timers, we became friends in minutes!

And to the man who made this all possible, I can only tell you that this was a special day in my life! Many thanks to you and thanks to MiceChat for this forum. Without either of you, I wouldn't have been blessed.

• Sock Puppet

Sounds like quite the experience! Ever since I heard of its existence I have been dieing to go, hopefully someday I jusy might be lucky enough. :P I have only heard excellent things from club 33

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    Sounds like quite the experience! Ever since I heard of its existence I have been dieing to go, hopefully someday I jusy might be lucky enough. :P I have only heard excellent things from club 33
    Stick around MiceChat. It worked for me.

• Nerd

That is really great! Thanks for posting those pictures! I've had the pleasure a few times yet never taken any really nice pictures (lame) Each time we dine there the experience gets more surreal to me. Like Walt's apt. this is a very special place and I really love the history of the park. Club 33 is the epitome of that.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Disney Fan & Musician

It looks fantastic. Can't wait until the chance comes for me to go.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Minion

Name:  IMG_0817.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  138.7 KB

Name:  Closingtheplace.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  73.0 KB
    After a late night at the club, and the park is closed...
    Name:  Adventurelandafterclosed.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  49.6 KB

A cake made for us at the Club for Christmas

Name:  ChristmasCake.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  96.5 KB

One of my fav pics in the Club

Name:  DSC04514.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  84.3 KB
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Very nice photos, Druggas.

I was fortunate to have dinner there back in October of 2002 with my daughter. What really made this a magical evening was, as we left the club around 7:00 p.m., I heard the sounds of fireworks going off. I knew it was too early for the ones at Disneyland, then it hit me... The Anaheim Angels had just won their first and only World Series. At this time, the Anaheim Angels (not the Los Angeles Angels of Anheim - what a lame name) were controlled by the Walt Disney Company.

The turkey vulture was an animatronic that Walt intended to use as a host to speak with guests in that room (you dined in the private Trophy Room, rather than the main dining room). There is a hutch with a mirror next to the door in that room (it's your tenth picture shown here). The mirror is really a one-way mirror with a place behind it that a control person would be able to see thorufgh to view the guests so that the turkey vulture could interact with them.

In the chandelier there is a microphone so that the guests could be hear by the animontronic controller.

The side board table in your 14th picture is seen in Mary Poppins. The harpsicord is played by Elton John whenever he visits.

• Future Imagineer! =D

You lucky ducky!

How amazing, such a pretty place. It's rich with so much history. One day I will go past the lobby and see upstairs, it's a huge dream of mine(:

I'm very glad you were able to enjoy your time there! These oppurtunities don't come by every day(:
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Hooterville, USA

You just never know who on MiceChat has a membership and is willing to make someone's dream come true. If I remember correctly, the member who took all of us was in the Litter Box of all places.

That's why MiceChat has paved the way since 2005 and our membership has exploded!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    You just never know who on MiceChat has a membership and is willing to make someone's dream come true. If I remember correctly, the member who took all of us was in the Litter Box of all places.

That's why MiceChat has paved the way since 2005 and our membership has exploded!
    You never know who has a membership. In my case, I simply commented to a friend who was asking about my kids' upcoming birthdays and my plans, and I told her I had hoped to have my Club 33 membership in time to take my son for his 21st birthday, but it hadn't happened, so we were doing Goofys. She looked at me with this stunned look and said "You want to go to the Club? What date?" She hooked us up with a gentleman who was a member, and we have since become great friends with them also.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Sock Puppet

What kind of food do they serve there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast