• Minion

Disneyland Aug 1-3 Questions for my upcoming trip tomorrow

I have a few question about the next 3 days Aug 1-3 if you could help me that would help a lot

1) How will the crowds be from past Mondays and Tuesdays?

2) I will be getting in around the afternoon and making our way to DCA for Woc passes are their still passes around 12?

3)
    Hows the weather lately i know its hot and humid but at nights and mornings?

4) Any help on how to watch fireworks on 8/2 (we have reservation at 6:30 at napa rose) and tips to make it for the 10:15 Fantasmic right after?

5) Can i still get a Bday pin even though my Bday isn't til Aug 25 but this is considered my bday trip because of my parents work schedules?

6)
    Where do you buy Annual Passes? ( i keep telling my parents its at the ticket booth but they do not believe me)

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disneyland Aug 1-3 Questions for my upcoming trip tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Michael808702 View Post
    I have a few question about the next 3 days Aug 1-3 if you could help me that would help a lot

2) I will be getting in around the afternoon and making our way to DCA for Woc passes are their still passes around 12?

3) Hows the weather lately i know its hot and humid but at nights and mornings?

4) Any help on how to watch fireworks on 8/2 (we have reservation at 6:30 at napa rose) and tips to make it for the 10:15 Fantasmic right after?

5) Can i still get a Bday pin even though my Bday isn't til Aug 25 but this is considered my bday trip because of my parents work schedules?

6) Where do you buy Annual Passes? ( i keep telling my parents its at the ticket booth but they do not believe me)
    Here are my answers:

1.)Due to the high possibillity of rain(It has been raining all day) Monday might be less crowded, I do not know about Tuesday though...

2.) I do think they are avalible around twelve, although this is based on my judgement of the last day SoCal Ap's were let in... So it might be a different story...

3.) Today, it has been raining and there has been a thunderstorms, however yesterday it was a little clowdy with the high tempeture in So cal around 80 degrees based on my weather report... Although the weather can change at anytime, it can get a little cold in the evenings, and it has not been too humid...

4.) Sorry, I don't watch the fireworks

5.) They do not ask any questions if you ask for a Birthday Pin from my experience... I took a trip about a month before my birthday (before we got AP's) to DCA to see World of Color for the first time, and they gave me a Birthday Pin with no questions asked in guest relations.

6.) You are infact right, Annual Passes are avalible at the ticket booths.

I hope that helped!

1) Crowded, but not sure how crowded. 8/10 on the crowd level?

2) They should still be giving away WOC passes at 12.

3) The mornings and nights should be pretty nice (about 60-70)

4) Not sure on what you're asking here...

5) Yes, you can still get a Birthday Pin.

6) You can buy AP online.

• Disney is home

Here is my tip for #4, Most guests are getting their spots for Fantasmic right after the 9:00 show or right as soon as the fireworks end. Since most guests that watch the 9:00 show will watch the fireworks right afterwards. There might be some spots left for the 10:30 show once you get there, but you want really get to choose where you sit.

• Minion

thanks for the reply's

It's a music Celebration
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael808702 View Post

3)
    Hows the weather lately i know its hot and humid but at nights and mornings?

6)
    Where do you buy Annual Passes? ( i keep telling my parents its at the ticket booth but they do not believe me)
    1) I haven't been during the summer in quite awhile but it's gonna be quite crowded. But since it's a Monday and Tuesday, it won't be horrible. 30 - 60 min waits for the big rides. Maybe 80 - 90 minutes for Star Tours (Star Tours tip, if it's horrible throughout the day and you don't mind staying extra late, jump in line at 11:50 before the park closes and the line goes MUCH faster because they're no longer letting FP through - - with that said, you should probably get a FP AND do this since you'll want to ride at least two or three times)

2) WOC passes will still be available at 12. They're available all day actually, just depends on which showing you wanna see. I've gone at 8 and grabbed a pass for the 10:15 show before. But this is summer so it may be a bit different.

3) Unpredictable is the best way to describe this Cali weather right now. It should be hot, even if it does rain though.

4) You can watch the first Fantasmic and sit in the same spot and see the fireworks immediately after with the area still darkened and the music being pumped into the air. However, firework viewing isn't that bad if you wish to see Fantasmic second. You can just go up the street of Main Street as far up as you can. Second Fantasmic viewing is super easy and way less crowded.

5) Never had a BDay pin, so I don't know!

6) Yes, you can buy passes AT the ticket booth. I'm pretty sure it's always been that way. It's a much easier process now as well since you no longer have to go take your picture. You'll get your pass in hand at that moment and you can take it with you for the rest of the day. If you're getting a pass that'll be blocked that day, make sure to have a day of pass with you because some turnstile operators forget to check the date you got the pass so it's just easier to give them the day of pass. And yes, you can also get them online, not sure of how that works though.