• Minion

what would you like to see from an ija refurb

If ina ever had a refurb I would want to see an improved rat room, actual aa skeleton warriors instead of the painted ones we have, heat in the bridge part, and those feeler things in the ride for the bug and rat room also with things under your seat like at the end of ittbab.maybe they can even try putting a coaster in there like they originally planned.how about you guys

• Minion

Re: what would you like to see from an ija refurb

I think you nailed it. I think the skeletons in the one room should be a little more animated--they make all that noise but all they do is fall from the walls. Also, something should go in between the mud slide and the rat room besides just darkness. And the puffs of air in the bug room really don't convince anyone bugs are falling on them--I agree about individual mechanisms in each seat to make it feel like bugs are crawling on you (like the 4-D shows). And the tunnel of torment is visibally made of cardboard--maybe they could fix that up, and make the facade fill up the whole wall of the warehouse instead of just the top half.

Then, this would truly be the perfect theme park ride

• Back in Black

In the past there have been rumblings of a long-lost "ice" effect... I'm kind of curious to see how and where that would fit into the ride.

It would be really cool if they incorporated the bugs under the seats a-la the 4D shows! But I don't actually know how that effect is accomplished (I know whats happening, I just don't know the specific mechanics!) so I don't know how viable an option that is, but it would certainly increase the oomph in that piece of the ride.

Also... if they could make the three "different" Mara rooms a little more clearly different that would be nice... they're all incredibly similar.
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

• Minion

^^thanx but I was talking about the skeletons in the dart room but your ideas are apriciated

• Minion

I know I was adding my own suggestions haha. I think that they should animate those skeletons too but I think that space is a big issue--I mean, why else wouldn't they make them more than just paintings, how expensive can a few skeletons be?