Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

marvel weekends at dca....a MARVELous solution

A lot of people want marvel in the Parks yet a lot of people want them to have no presence in Disneyland.so here's my solution to the controversy......Marvel weekends!This event would be similar to star wars weekends, and would happen only on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays in hollywoodland.lets get to the details.

As you walk in you can see Captain America greeting you as you pass through the newly made entrance.on to hollywoodland

As you walk into hollywoodland you can see signs saying "filming:multiple marvel movies."you will have many chances to take unique pictures with marvel character in different backdrops made to look like sets.these backdrops are very detailed and highly interactive. I will explain each photo op

Spiderman:his backdrop would be made to look like a new York city skyscraper.for the interactive part, you can climb on the wall with him buy stepping on ledges rock climbing style.

Ironman:his backdrop will look like a city skyline so it would look like your flying with him

The Hulk:his backdrop would look like the lab he was created in.it would look like he just destroyed it.for the interactive part there would be a spot on the backdrop were if you punch it it would make rumbling sounds.

Storm:her backdrop would look like a tornado.air would blow to add extra realisim
    I haven't seen captain America nor Thor so I don't know the best backdrops for them.lets move on.

Occasionally you would here an announcers say quiet on the set. Now filming (place movie here).then you would see what ever superhero movie they called out battle their villian.

In the millionare building would be a q and a with stars from the movie.

They would also show clips from up coming movies where ever they show the tron clip.

Now night is a different monster because that's when the biplane come out.the green goblin whould be where spidey is,Dr doom in the factory backdrop etc etc.

What do ya think

---------- Post added 08-02-2011 at 09:56 PM ----------

Ooooooo one more thing...the Fab five superhero edition. Mickey=spidey Donald=captian America Goofy=iron man Minnie=rouge and Daisy=storm

• Senior Minion

Re: marvel weekends at dca....a MARVELous solution

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    What do ya think
    Your idea is really well thought out, but I think it will look to the public like Disney is copying Universal. No matter how superior the quality, the core idea is very much the kind of thing we'd expect Universal would do.

I don't think Marvel characters, attractions, parades or other entertainment belong in Disneyland or DCA.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    Your idea is really well thought out, but I think it will look to the public like Disney is copying Universal. No matter how superior the quality, the core idea is very much the kind of thing we'd expect Universal would do.

I don't think Marvel characters, attractions, parades or other entertainment belong in Disneyland or DCA.
    I guess...but using Nickelodeon and curious gorge could have been seen as trying to take on Disney as well as Potter.but we already know at sometime marvel will invade the park/s so why not this

---------- Post added 08-02-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

• Future Imagineer! =D

That's a fine idea, but I can't see it fitting in too well with the new DCA coming about.

Besides, I'm a Marvel hater. It's who I am.

Perhaps they could find an indoor meet and greet area though. I wonder when we'll start hearing of plans for this type of stuff...if at all. Maybe we'll get lucky and theyll keep it out of the parks?(: no offense to you Marvel fans!(:
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Minion

:/ o well

• Minion

Boost

why do marvel haters keep coming into these threads just to always shut down any ideas about marvel. im sorry, but it will happen you guys, its only a matter of time. OP i like your ideas, good stuff.

• Minion

^^thanks

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by burkesox98 View Post
    why do marvel haters keep coming into these threads just to always shut down any ideas about marvel.
    Reality check: two posters responded to the OP -- myself and LittleImagineer. Both of us complimented the OP's work, said what we thought the downside was, and gave our opinions on the idea of Marvel in DCA in general. To suggest our posts were an effort to "shut down" the OP's ideas is asinine.

The fact is nobody's "shutting down any ideas about Marvel." On this and other Marvel threads, posters are doing exactly what this forum allows and encourages them to do: expressing their opinions, just as you are doing. That's why MiceChat is here. If you want a web site where only positive opinions of Marvel are allowed, you'll have to start one yourself.
    Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 08-03-2011 at 02:12 PM.

- Neil Gabler

^ honestly its not that all. and dont think im singling you out. you actually had something to say, its more along the lines of people who come into these threads and have nothing to say but i hate marvel and dont want them in the parks. the OP is showing there opinon and they waant feedback, you of course had a good point with universal and how disney should shy away from them. i think people should except the facts and know marvel is coming. who knows it might change peoples opinons

• Senior Minion

^ I understand what you're saying, but whether it's directed at individuals or a group, the core of your message is that "anti-Marvel posts are not welcomed." No matter how you try to define or justify it, that is not what MiceChat is about.

(I'm speaking for myself as a MiceChat member, not for MiceChat.)

Suggestion to the OP: posting your creative ideas, Marvel or otherwise, is excellent. Pouting if you don't get positive responses, or don't get any responses at all, is not. If you don't want to hear opinions from people -- all the people, including opinions you might not like -- don't post your ideas. Just sayin'.

- Neil Gabler

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    :/ o well
    But I do like the idea of the Millionaire building. It's probably the best fit. They could put up a meet and greet in there. I don't know if there's room for that though, I actually never went into the building.
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    ^ I understand what you're saying, but whether it's directed at individuals or a group, the core of your message is that "anti-Marvel posts are not welcomed." No matter how you try to define or justify it, that is not what MiceChat is about.

(I'm speaking for myself as a MiceChat member, not for MiceChat.)

Suggestion to the OP: posting your creative ideas, Marvel or otherwise, is excellent. Pouting if you don't get positive responses, or don't get any responses at all, is not. If you don't want to hear opinions from people -- all the people, including opinions you might not like -- don't post your ideas. Just sayin'.
    I'm not pouting just being playful.I understand that this is a sight divoted to sharing opinions its partially why I joined

• Senior Minion

^ Cool! Don't let any of this stop you from posting creative ideas that you want to share. Some people will like them and some won't, but the point is to keep trying, keep imagining. Even if you don't get a lot of responses, you never know when an idea you post will spark a creative idea in someone who read it but didn't post in your thread.

- Neil Gabler

• Minion

^^thanx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast