Let me preface this by saying that I view nerdism in a positive light. Be proud of your passion!
That said, I've noticed that a passion for Disneyland can come in a wide array of shapes and sizes, and on my blog I tried to come up with the major categories of Disneyland Nerds. Here's my list, feel free to add your own peculiar nerdism or just tell us all where you fit in!
That's what I've come up with. I'm mainly an Efficiency Expert, but certainly have my share of Know-It-All, too!
- The Ostentatious (nerdicus disneylandicus lotsapinsicus) - The ones with all the pins.
- The Conservationist (nerdicus disneylandicus yewstabebetterus) - The ones who wish we could turn back the clock to a Disneyland of days gone by.
- The Know-It-All (nerdicus disneylandicus pedanticus) - You know who you are!
- The Show-Goer (nerdicus disneylandicus luvaparadicus) - Can you rank your favorite fireworks shows? This could be you.
- The Character-Hugger (nerdicus disneylandicus meetangreeticus) - Yeah, that's you, the adult waiting in line at the Princess Fantasy Faire.
- The Efficiency-Expert (nerdicus disneylandicus grabafastpassicus) - Give them a Fastpass or give them death!
- The Hidden-Mickey-Hunter (nerdicus disneylandicus thatswuntharicus) - A gateway to many forms of nerdism.
So where do you fit in?