Hey everyone! I might be heading to Disneyland tomorrow for my 23rd birthday! I just have a few questions that I wasn't sure about:
1) Is it easier to park at the Toy Story Lot? (proposed 3rd Gate location?) I've never had to park at Disneyland before.
2) What am I allowed to bring into the park? (Food, drink bottles, etc.)
3) I know the Matterhorn is down, but is there anything else that's closed or being refurbished?
4) Do you think it will be busy?
5) What's the best way to get from Hollywood area to the Resort? I heard the 5 can be ridiculous in the morning and evening. Don't get me started on the 101
Any information would be greatly appreciated! This is a spur of the moment trip, so I'm trying to be a make-shift travel agent for myself and a friend lol
P.S. If this all goes down smoothly, then I'll be sure to post a Photo Trip Report!