Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1

    • The Pumpkin King
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,766

    Cool A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Nothing really exciting here. Just wanted to share this with fellow MiceChatters...enjoy

    Note: They did really good with the editing in this movie, especially with Fantasmic! Lol.


    Part 1: ‪A Day At Disneyland Part 1( 1993-1994 version)‬‏ - YouTube

    Part 2: ‪A Day At Disneyland Part 2( 1993-1994 version)‬‏ - YouTube

    Part 3: ‪A Day At Disneyland Part 3( 1993-1994 version)‬‏ - YouTube

    Part 4: ‪A Day At Disneyland Part 4 ( 1993-1994 version)‬‏ - YouTube

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cloud City
    Posts
    624

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Hey! I've seen this a few times before. Love it. The best time I think in DLR history. Thanks for posting.

  3. #3

    • formerly very helpful
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,846

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    That was such a simpler time back then. I didn't realize back then how scary Capt. Hook looked!

  4. #4

    • Missing my AP
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    the BONE THRONE
    Posts
    132

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    My family loves this video. Even though its dated, it is a good representation of a day at Disneyland and conjures up memories. The VHS copy we have is like a Family heirloom. When the new version came out on DVD, we were hoping for an updated version that wouldnt wear out. We were very disappointed when all we got was a $30 commercial for the DLR.
    "...It's dead wore out I be...a might too fast these light footed wenches be, for the likes of an old swagbellied pirate such as I..."

    "*click-click-click-click-click-click-click.......sploosh!!*"(Sir Didymus)

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    482

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Love it! I enjoy it much better than the Disneyland sing along video.
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

  6. #6

    • The Pumpkin King
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDustFairy View Post
    Love it! I enjoy it much better than the Disneyland sing along video.
    Oooh so do I IMO, this is Disneylands best video of the park.

    ---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 09:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc View Post
    Hey! I've seen this a few times before. Love it. The best time I think in DLR history. Thanks for posting.
    Your welcome, Glad you enjoyed

    ---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 10:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SwankbelliedPirate View Post
    My family loves this video. Even though its dated, it is a good representation of a day at Disneyland and conjures up memories. The VHS copy we have is like a Family heirloom. When the new version came out on DVD, we were hoping for an updated version that wouldnt wear out. We were very disappointed when all we got was a $30 commercial for the DLR.
    I had this when I was little, then gace it to my friends sister who had kids so they could see it, mad move on my part. They dont even watch it and are not really Disney or Disneyland fans for that matter. So now I just watch it on youtube now.

    ---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 10:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    That was such a simpler time back then. I didn't realize back then how scary Capt. Hook looked!
    Lmao! IMO, Capt Hook doesnt even look like Capt Hook, the one from Fantasmic! looks way more like the one from Peter Pan.

  7. #7

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    44

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    See, THIS is how I remember Disneyland! I was about 7 or 8 at that time but those are some of the best memories I have in Disneyland! It's so fun to see this video!! Takes me back.....

    LOVE IT!

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Between This World And The Next
    Posts
    599

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    That was a great time indeed to be at Disneyland. The Horseshoe Revue, subs, Peoplemover and so much more still going on around there. Fantasmic! was just a fledgling show. Just a fun time to be there and I miss it so. Thanks for the links!

  9. #9

    • The Pumpkin King
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    That was a great time indeed to be at Disneyland. The Horseshoe Revue, subs, Peoplemover and so much more still going on around there. Fantasmic! was just a fledgling show. Just a fun time to be there and I miss it so. Thanks for the links!
    Your welcome! Glad you enjoyed

  10. #10

    • The Prince
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    249

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Wow thanks for posting this! It really brings back memories, those where the years I enjoyed Disneyland as a kid.

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    177

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    i used to watch this before I would go to disneyland just to get even more excited!!! i love how they used the characters in this : )

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    west covina, ca
    Posts
    318

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Thanks for these! Boy have the character costumes improved over the years! Especially Dopey and the mice from Cinderella

  13. #13

    • The Pumpkin King
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    Wow thanks for posting this! It really brings back memories, those where the years I enjoyed Disneyland as a kid.
    Your welcome A lot has changed!

    ---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 07:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. BuenaVista St. View Post
    i used to watch this before I would go to disneyland just to get even more excited!!! i love how they used the characters in this : )
    Same here!

    ---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 07:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jon328 View Post
    Thanks for these! Boy have the character costumes improved over the years! Especially Dopey and the mice from Cinderella
    Your welcome! Goofy still looks the same! Lol. As does Mickey Mouse. I have not seen dopey since that snow white show that was by the enterence of toon town.

  14. #14

    • Former Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    264

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc View Post
    Hey! I've seen this a few times before. Love it. The best time I think in DLR history. Thanks for posting.
    Best time in DLR history??? I would say that was the late 60's through the late 70's. Things were never the same after the 1984 strike.

  15. #15

    • Disneyland History Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    1,949

    Re: A Day at Disneyland (1993 - 1994 Version)

    That was a great film that showed off the park so well. It would have been awesome to experience the park back then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thanksgiving Day at Disneyland - What's It Like?
    By puddingspoon in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 10:24 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 01:17 PM
  3. A Day at Disneyland Video
    By Captain Zissou in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
  4. Sunday 3/20 "Radio day" at Disneyland??
    By JiminyCEsq in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:55 PM
  5. the opening day of disneyland
    By migitmouse88 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 06:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •