I, too, miss so many of the things mentioned here.
I also miss:
1. That Tomorrowland was not all about space flight, it actually had other scientific "breakthroughs" to inspire the child of all ages.
2. The tickets to get into the attractions. Although I appreciate being able to just get onto an attraction without having to pay more for it, I just enjoyed looking at the leftover tickets themselves and imagining more adventures.
3. Being able to leave there and dream about the adventures you'd have, rather than being able to put a movie into a machine and see it at home.
4. I miss the fact that families of different incomes could still afford to go there (if my parents were trying to bring their child today they'd never be able to afford it). You may not have been able to ride on too many E ticket attractions, but you could still afford the less expensive attractions.
5. I definitely miss all of the television "specials" coming from Disneyland.
I am, however, very grateful for the wonderful cast members who are so friendly and helpful. They are a large part of how Walt's dream is kept alive.