I'll be in Disneyland / LA this Thurs-Sun alone...

For those of you that I know (wow, it's been years since I've met up with some of you), I'll be staying at the Doubletree in Orange from Thursday through Sunday (possibly Monday) of this week.

I probably won't be at Disneyland Thursday, but I deifintely will on Friday/Saturday and possibly Sunday (if I can be convinced). It'd be great to meet up with some of the people I used to know back when I came to meets with regularity like three years ago.

I was supposed to go with some friends, but one of them got sick so now I'm all alone To make matters worse, I *may* be in a wheelchair part of the weekend if my leg doesn't get better (I have either a torn tendon or a pinched nerve.. my doctor sucks).... it's getting better, but who knows. I can walk and stand for a while, but a place like Disneyland would just aggravate it. Anyways, I would've cancelled the trip, but I pricelined the hotel and I have 250 disney reward dollars that expire this month.

At least I'll have a chance to relax for the weekend, that should be nice. Anyways, if you know me and will be at the parks (or have an activity to drag me off to on Thursday) or if there is a meet happening on Sunday to meet new people, let me know by responding to this thread or PMing me.

I'll be cross-posting this to the LoT once Chris activates my account

-Nick

Re: I'll be in Disneyland / LA this Thurs-Sun alone...

i will be there performing with my band DIAMOND BAR HIGH SCHOOL. we'll be marching down the parade route right before the 5:15 christmas parade so if you get a chance CHECK US OUT! =D
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Earth Intruder

You never know just who'll show up at the Sunday noon hub meets!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Is it still noon at goofy?

God it really has been 3 years...

• Still lost in Neverland

There is a meeting almost every Sunday at the Hub. We meet by the benches that are around the statue usually the ones on the Southwest side of the Hub. Al is usually there and we spend some time talking and getting to know new people and then maybe we all go off to eat somewhere. You should take it easy on Saturday and come to the meet on Sunday as that's when most Misce Chatters go.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    There is a meeting almost every Sunday at the Hub. We meet by the benches that are around the statue usually the ones on the Southwest side of the Hub. Al is usually there and we spend some time talking and getting to know new people and then maybe we all go off to eat somewhere. You should take it easy on Saturday and come to the meet on Sunday as that's when most Misce Chatters go.
    You probably don't remember, but I still have that set of Disneyland CDs you mailed to me like YEARS ago. Just wanted to say thanks

• Still lost in Neverland

Sorry this took so long to answer but for some reason this week my computer has decided that Drive C is no longer attached to the computer so it won't boot. I can't get ahold of the tech who built it, I know that going into BIOS and choosing auto fix usually fixes the problem, but this time it didn't and I hve been without a computer all week. Tonight I opened the case, pushed on the wires going in to the drive and when I put it all back together, it came on and booted. I don't have a clue if it will last but you are more than welcome for the discs I sent. I may be there this Sunday, but I don't know yet.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

I've been so busy, so haven't been to the park for more then a few hours in the last couple months. BTW - has anyone checked out the new online-only premium AP design? Just got mine, and it's REALLY pretty, like almost gold foil looking. By far the prettiest AP I've seen yet!!!