• Minion

Cool new overlay for haunted mansion halloweentime

I love haunted mansion holiday but I dont think it embodies the Halloween spirit, so here is my idea

It would be called Halloween haunted mansion(not to good with the names).the theme is that because of the Halloween season the 999 ghost are going full out and inviting all there ghastly friends to help them spookify the mansion.all the CMs would have make up on them to make their face look sunken in onto the ride

The queue would have mist,spooky lighting, and Halloween decor like that pumpkin scarecrow without the Christmas stuff.

There would be a live Knight in the endless hallway(BTW the live actors would not scare you)

Miscellaneous ghost in the corridor of doors,

The sťance room would have Halloween themed tarot cards

The ballroom would look like a Halloween party complete with cakes, decorations,and the smell of Carmel apples filling the room

The attic would have a live actor dressed up as the hatbox ghost

The graveyard would look look pretty much the same just with Halloween decor

At the exit the hitchhiking ghost would take photos with you

Since Jack is a pretty cool character he and all his friend would go to Tom Sawyer island which would be transformed into halloweentown

Hows my idea

Re: new overlay for haunted mansion halloweentime

it would be a good idea but live actors cost alot of money and get tired lol good idea though i like it

• Minion

Meh.. it's really not needed.

In my opinion, the Mansion should go down for a good refurb. Update the sound system a la WDW, new scene for the load area, install Hatbox Ghost, and get all effects in proper working order.

With this, The Mansion should stay its normal self until November 1 when it closes to install the HMH overlay for Christmas.

A Halloween overlay, in my opinion, is unnecessary because the Mansion should shine as it's decrepit, mysterious self during that season.

• -

Maybe they could change the music in the dining room to Oingo Boingo's Dead Man's Party.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Banned User

I enjoy the NBC overlay, but I wish they'd do something like this. They used to have actors pop out at guests, I wish they'd do it again but it might be considered "too scary."

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Nah. Not a bad idea but personally, I'd like it to be Haunted Mansion year round with maybe a few decorations. Unfortunately, your ideas don't sell merchandise like NBC.

• The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    Meh.. it's really not needed.

In my opinion, the Mansion should go down for a good refurb. Update the sound system a la WDW, new scene for the load area, install Hatbox Ghost, and get all effects in proper working order.

With this, The Mansion should stay its normal self until November 1 when it closes to install the HMH overlay for Christmas.

A Halloween overlay, in my opinion, is unnecessary because the Mansion should shine as it's decrepit, mysterious self during that season.
    I agree, I think they should wait until November to install the holiday overlay. Keep the Hanuted Mansion the way it is now, it already fits the Halloween Time theme. But I do like imaginashton's idea.