Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Disney Wrassler's "Goin' ta Disneyland!"...Or at least went there ;)

Al right folks! Put yer dentures in! Strap granny to her rockin' chair, and listen up! Ol wrassler here decided to get out of momma wrasslers house for a bit and go do some explorin! Yep! I grew me a set of wings and flew out west once again to see my old stompin grounds!

Mickey was a callin' and I was a steppin'!

So the first thing I saw was these lil guys! Ol' Donalds nephews! Kinda remind me of my own!

Then as I glanced down the magic kingdom I thought I saw my outhouse! But then I put my glasses on and saw that it was Sleeping Beauties castle instead

This ol boy reminds me of my noble steed Cyril! We went on many wild rides during our hay day!

So then ol' WRassler heading to this nice house cause I was set up on a blind date! The lady who lives in the mansion just said she was alone and that most men feel heads over heels in love with her! So I posted on her internet page that I was heading over and she told me that when I got there to head right in! She is so romantic! she told me if I came over I'd lose my head after seeing how beautiful she is! She's so silly! Knows how to cut cakes perfectly too!

She said if she caught me using flash photography in her house she would threaten to marry me! So I turned off the flash! i heard marriage is worse than death!

Anyway here are some pics inside the lovely foyer and portrait room!

She turned out to not be my type! So I left there in a scurry! More of my trip to come!

---------- Post added 08-11-2011 at 07:56 PM ----------

As I fled out of the mansion I came across this group of singers!

Then the Matterhorn! Tried climbing it! But last time I climbed a mountain it turned out to be one of my family members! Whoops!

Yep! My buddy! He was upset because I ate most of his family members.

King Triton! I wonder what the kings throne looks like? I heard it was made out of gold and located in Club 33!

My friend reserved us a room at the Disneyland resort in the Hollywood Tower Hotel! Tell you about that experience later!

Now this kinda looks like my type of Play ground!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Disney Wrassler's "Goin' ta Disneyland!"...Or at least went there ;)

Yea! A Wrassler trip report!!! Cool!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So then I went back to disneyland with my Pal, and ran in to his friend infamously known here as "Maynard"! He wes serving as Lincolns bodyguard at the opera house. I told him that Lincoln was one of my Kentucky home boys and then this maynard mentioned he has family in Kentucky! Hmmm...Wonder if we're related?!?!?

Saw the ulitmate quacker and the big cheese too!

Wish I had toys like these to play with!

Yep these guys moved into the woods behind me years. They like to eat my food! Had to call the cops on them cause they just wont turn the music down! Darn country bumpkin hooligans!

Kinda looks like my house!

I went over to meet my buddy Salah after saying goodbye to Lincoln and Maynard! Salah said he needed me and to beware of a curse! Told him nothing scares me more than mom chasing me with a wooden spoon! So I helped him in his quest to find these lost tourists! Lost tourists...pfffttt! They never know what they are doing! So here comes Captain Kentucky to their rescue!

But first, grandma, what are you doing in the video Salah was showing me???

Okay, do you see the hidden minnie under the magnifying glass? (May have to adjust your screen brightness!) She's like a typical woman! Always making us men go looking for the good ones!

So then I had lunch in DCA and returned to Disneyland to Ride Splash Mountain!

Yep, My beauty pic in all it's glory! (im in the far back seat)

My loves house again!

---------- Post added 08-11-2011 at 08:26 PM ----------

My bad! Here's the big Cheese!

So then I went to the Caribbean! Captain Jack said if I took any of his rum or any flash pics he would banish me to Davy Jones' locker! So then I said "We'll at least he ain't forcing me to get married like the chick tried to!" So I turned off flash and covered my bright camera screen just in case!

Then I went to go see my pal Aladdin! But sometimes I just call him "Al" or maybe just "Din"!

A New Theater going up in DCA! Heard it's gonna feature a play about how I ran into Snow White and inspire dthe ride "Snow White's Scary Adventure in the Woods!"

They be buildin' in that thar mountain!

So I had reservations to check into this hotel my friend rented for me! He said it had the best service ever! Just needed some sprucing up because the last guests never checked out the right way and left the place a mess! UGGGG!!!! Why are people so inconsiderate!!!! Who cares if you were trapped in another dimension! Just clean up your mess PUL-EASE!!!!

The lobby! It's in shambles! I blame management!

The boiler room! Not to shabby!

Me clinging onto the elevator for dear life! Thought I was going to die! I would totally stay here again!

So after escaping death and a crazy bride to be, I decided to do something more casual, more ordinary, more normal....I headed to space! I boarded my own luxury star speeder and away we went! Forgot where I was going but Princess Lea was HAWT!

Then I was shot off to space again in a rocket! This time I was less prepared!

I decided to call it a night but before leaving I had to see my woman one more time. We have a weird relationship!

I had a hard time finding a way out because apparently her house has no windows and no doors which offered me a chilling challange! TO FIND A WAY OUT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! So I just went out one of the exit doors that are so blatantly lit up throughout the ride!

(Just kidding!) I am marrying her!

Our wedding guests will have room lodging set up for them at the beautiful Hollywood Tower Hotel
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 08-11-2011 at 05:28 PM.

• Future Imagineer! =D

Hahaha, great trip report! Lovely pictures! I think I finally know someone who loves exclamation points as much as I do!!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

hahaha I love the tot pic. That was a day maker.

• Goofy

nice pictures thanks.

• Still lost in Neverland

Great Trip Report Jeff. You got lots of good pics and told a great story. I was glad you made it out here and that we could meet up for most of the day. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting your friends. I think the old Lady in the Mansion really wanted you to hang around for awhile, but I am glad we made it UP that room that stretches and out to safety. I am glad we escaped that adventure. Glad to have finally met you and at Disneyland too. Thanks for a fun day.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

yes it was fun

• Iron-Clad Allie

This day at Wrasslerland was chock full of vitamin F - which rhymes with Jeff and stands for "fun". Can't wait to see you and Snow White play - or was that a play about you and Snow White? Great pix of the Cars Land rocky background. Did you carve your initials into any of them? How was the Little Mermaid? Hope you didn't didn't accidenally sit on Triton's pitchfork or cause Ursula to steal your voice and turn you into squid! I'm not squidin'.

Great trip report! I didn't see a single Churro, though. Then again, I didn't see any married ones either. Tell your cousin Abe that he would make a good Jungle Booze Cruise Skipper.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-12-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: added words
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Jeffbo--always good to see you on the boards! You've been missed!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Banned User

Oh my, but that was a different trip report. Loved it!

• Future Cast Member

Great trip report! I love the commentary, and the pictures of you on the attractions were priceless!

• Delawarean Girl

Great and funny Trip Report, DW. Thanks for sharing. That one lady looks like she is just sleeping away on Space Mountain.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

hahah what a hilarious and fun read
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Wonderful pics and love the funny captions! Entertaining TR Disney Wrassler! Thanks!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast