Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• I'm from Canada eh!

Re: Pictures of Pirates, Jungle cruise, and others? Warning behind the scenes photos!

Fun pictures for sure. With all the cell phone cameras out there I'm surprised there are not more like this...

• Thrill Seeker

Re: Pictures of Pirates, Jungle cruise, and others? Warning behind the scenes photos!

he actually has some really cool Disney pictures in the rest of his stream.
    My Disney adventures in the USA:

[ FLICKR ] - [ You Tube ]

• The Pumpkin King

You know, I actually never knew the Jungle Cruise used a track, I always though that the CM actually drove the boat.

• DLR Enthusiast

Really cool pictures of stuff most of us don't have the opportunity to see. Thanks for posting
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

•   

Cool Pics thanks for posting

• Indiana Scott

I know you'll get some heat for posting these so an extra special thanks for making the effort. I really enjoyed them.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Coolness and thank you for these unique pics.
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Toad Hall

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    I know you'll get some heat for posting these so an extra special thanks for making the effort. I really enjoyed them.
    HAHA I figured! They are pretty unique and they needed to be shared! haha thanks though
    <font size=4> </font>

• Disneyland History Lover

Those are good behind the scenes photos. The POTC ones are a bit creepy, though. I don't think I'll ever look at the redhead the same way again...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    Was that one of those, "This is my last day working here anyway, so I can do anything" stunts?

Incredible photos, but how were you able to post them? I am not allowed to hotlink.
    No one is allowed to hotlink images. If we see them we will remove the links. Flikr is an image hosting site, and as such they allow pictures to be linked and shared, therefore they are not hotlinked.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Artistic integrity

Thanks so much for posting these.

There was Disneyland there in the background .. and other things that were easy on the eyes.

Anywayyyyyzzz ............. The photographer/Owner of the photos ... seems to be living quite an interesting and varied life ... as he appears to be in the armed forces, and has been in Afghanistan recently.

Again .... great find!

You never know what great gems there are to be found on the thousands to millions of Flykr photo accounts out there to share.

---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    Was that one of those, "This is my last day working here anyway, so I can do anything" stunts?

Incredible photos, but how were you able to post them? I am not allowed to hotlink.
    Well .. not only that ... but it appears we can't extract the URL for the photos themselves .. in order to hotlink. So .. how the original poster did it .. must be more computer savvy than I am. Plus .... I can't right click to save the photo itself. Of course .. that's not going to stop me from just saving the whole page .. and just extract the picture later.

• Goofy

nice. thanks.

• Toad Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting these.

There was Disneyland there in the background .. and other things that were easy on the eyes.

Anywayyyyyzzz ............. The photographer/Owner of the photos ... seems to be living quite an interesting and varied life ... as he appears to be in the armed forces, and has been in Afghanistan recently.

Again .... great find!

You never know what great gems there are to be found on the thousands to millions of Flykr photo accounts out there to share.

---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

Well .. not only that ... but it appears we can't extract the URL for the photos themselves .. in order to hotlink. So .. how the original poster did it .. must be more computer savvy than I am. Plus .... I can't right click to save the photo itself. Of course .. that's not going to stop me from just saving the whole page .. and just extract the picture later.
    If you go to the actual flickr page click on any image, then above the image is a share button, past that go to the grab the html/bb code. Then on the bottom of that click bb code and you got your link for the forums
    <font size=4> </font>

• Artistic integrity

Quote Originally Posted by WildForMrToad View Post
    If you go to the actual flickr page click on any image, then above the image is a share button, past that go to the grab the html/bb code. Then on the bottom of that click bb code and you got your link for the forums
    Thank you very kindly! I'll have to keep a note on that for the future - Most helpful!

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Too funny! I LOVED the one of the guys riding the rhino in the Jungle Cruise! If I worked there, I would be in a lot of pics just like those!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast