Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• wish i was there!

Re: Pictures of Pirates, Jungle cruise, and others? Warning behind the scenes photos!

good heavens! the guy in those photos is GORGEOUS! thanks for sharing!

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Pictures of Pirates, Jungle cruise, and others? Warning behind the scenes photos!

Quote Originally Posted by TodAZ1 View Post
    Is it me or is the guy most featured in these pics (in the pirate bed, standing on the gold pile, etc.) like really freaking hot?!?!
    not just you.
    Was thinking the same thing
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Toad Hall

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    not just you.
    Was thinking the same thing
    haha i was not thinking that at all.
    <font size=4> </font>

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    Was that one of those, "This is my last day working here anyway, so I can do anything" stunts?
    None were "last day"... they were shots taken during major refurbs. Last Days are more about the people you worked with and less about exploring the attraction you worked.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    Too funny! I LOVED the one of the guys riding the rhino in the Jungle Cruise! If I worked there, I would be in a lot of pics just like those!

Thanks for sharing with us.
    Those were the tame ones and no this isn't an offer to show any photos I have.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendscoot View Post
    Seeing the skips I worked with in this thread brought back many great memories. Thanks!
    I'd forgotten you had an account on here! It was surreal seeing photos of people I know...

Most of those pictured no longer work for the Mouse. Several do and for those of us that knew/know them they are quickly identifiable. It's up to the Mod's on here to make the call about the pics. I doubt any "heat" would come down on those still employed by Disney because this was quite a while ago. They were all taken during refurbs, likely taken without permission.

Several of the photos were copied, kept in albums, and kept at the specific attractions being utilized for training purposes. They usually drain the river once every 4 or 5 years so it helps having something to show the newbies.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Seeker of Fun

Totally cool!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

oh man. I wish I could take a pic in front of those fossils on BTMM! i'm a bit envious!
    ~things are looking mighty satisfactual~

• I won't grow up!

I love these it makes the park seem more human in a way...

Thanks for posting these!

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• Mischievous Mouse

very nice

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

These photos were knowingly posted online by at least one person in them, on a website which encourages sharing: therefore, distributed by choice onto the internet instead of kept private. In general, if a Cast Member is posing for a photo knowingly, it can be shared here since they allowed a photo to be taken and these specific ones were shared by a user involved on flickr.

If a current CM who happened to be in a photo/site member ever privately expressed concern to site staff about a photo featuring them, it would be removed immediately.

Those were cool..I kept thinking someone is going to get fired..hahaha..obviously he had to be departing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345