Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Wink Halloween overlay for Its a Small World

How can you not, really?!!!

Okay we all know this probably will never be done *properly* because it could be too scary and down right creepy! But lets have some pre-halloween fun and conjure up ideas to put into this would be amazing ride.

My idea:

Have a guillotine (sp) in France will of course the hooded child doll as an executioner!
    MUHAHAHAHAHA

• Silly Goose...

Re: Halloween overlay for Its a Small World

Make it like an abandoned amusement park ride. Have the lights be all screwed up, none of the animatronics working correctly, and have the audio all warped and switching between speeds. No pop up scares.
    Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 09-15-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Bypassing language filter is against MC rules.
    On Splash Mountain at Disney World, these two teenagers behind me initially seemed friendly but when the ride actually started they started shouting the N-Word over and over again and jumped out just before the first drop and started stomping on the scenery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dancreedenjr/

• -

They should dress one of the dolls like Dracula and have him suck the blood out of the neck of one of the other dolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanGodly View Post
    Make it like an abandoned amusement park ride. Have the lights be all screwed up, none of the animatronics working correctly, and have the audio all warped and switching between speeds. No pop up scares.
    You just discribed Indy.
    Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 09-15-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Bypassing language filter is against MC rules.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    They should dress one of the dolls like Dracula and have him suck the blood out of the neck of one of the other dolls.
    You just discribed Indy.
    LOL, that's funny but I don't think would be appropriate for children. I would say it is best left alone for Halloween.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    LOL, that's funny but I don't think would be appropriate for children. I would say it is best left alone for Halloween.
    Thats pretty much the point. I think if they did it would be too scary for kids even if they werent really trying too. So this is more for fun.

I think a witch hunt in englad would be cool too and make peterpan a ghost.

• Artistic integrity

You know .. in Indy .. how you come out through the eye .. and the car takes you down the "wrong" path?

The boats seem to be heading out .. from the finalé ... but take a hard left turn ..and cycle through the ride again.

Then ... on the second run through ... leave the finalé again ... but take that hard left turn again ... go through the ride a 3rd time.

By the 13th time ... you finally get to leave the ride. BUT ONLY on that 13th time!

By that point ... leaving the ride after 13 trips ... you're pretty much in a frazzled,shaky state of mind .. no different than any other "Halloween" ride anywhere on Earth.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by winder*wonder View Post
    I think a witch hunt in englad would be cool too and make peterpan a ghost.
    I like this. They can blend it right in to the America room and show the Salem witch burnings.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    You know .. in Indy .. how you come out through the eye .. and the car takes you down the "wrong" path?

The boats seem to be heading out .. from the finalé ... but take a hard left turn ..and cycle through the ride again.

Then ... on the second run through ... leave the finalé again ... but take that hard left turn again ... go through the ride a 3rd time.

By the 13th time ... you finally get to leave the ride. BUT ONLY on that 13th time!

By that point ... leaving the ride after 13 trips ... you're pretty much in a frazzled,shaky state of mind .. no different than any other "Halloween" ride anywhere on Earth.
    GENIUS!!!
    We did get stuck on the ride once and omg towards the end I was all...

they should play the music all slow and creepy...then have the little girls laugh come out of nowhere...

• Sock Puppet

Why? It is allready creepy enough with all those dolls staring at you...

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    Why? It is allready creepy enough with all those dolls staring at you...
    That's a good point. It's too bad it's not a Disney property because they could replace the normal dolls with Chucky.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    That's a good point. It's too bad it's not a Disney property because they could replace the normal dolls with Chucky.
    If Disney can buy Marvel they can certainly buy the rights to Chucky if they wanted to.

I always thought that they could then make a new Chucky movie and then put him permanently in iasw.

Aww heck - Disney would NEVER do anything like that! (Anyone ride POTC lately?)

• Minion

Just do something like this.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

•   
    • Minion

They should just put a bunch of creepy dolls in it and have them sing the same song over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi View Post
    Just do something like this.
    Theres a rumor of that Disneyland its a small world clock tower is going to look like the creepy one from Epic Mickey for the halloween event at night.

• Minion

my themae for a its halloween over lay is kid frindley
    frist off you put a ginent mickey popkin were the clock tower chage all the dalls the movies add repacle with the villens form the movie hang puckins every where
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast