What attractions would you like to see in these areas in DCA?

*Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
    *The empty buildings in Hollywoodland (I think one of them was the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire)
    *Unused Space in Carsland

• -

Re: What attractions would you like to see in these areas in DCA?

*Redwood Creek Challenge Trail I would like it to stay exactly as it is. It is a great place for kids and adults to climb and play together. It is also a place to let kids run around while the adults get a nice breather.

*The empty buildings in Hollywoodland (I think one of them was the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire) I keep saying that I want Marvel in the parks somewhere, whether a show or a meet and greet. Maybe here? If not, then a good sit down restaurant themed to old Hollywood, like the Brown Derby. That way they can have a sit down place at the front, middle, rear of the park.

*Unused Space in Carsland I think the only thing they can do with this since they are locked into the Cars theme is more Cars attractions. Maybe they can do a permanent Cars meet and greet.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Yeah! Great ideas! What other areas are unused in DCA I can't think of anymore isn't there some space by California Screamin'?

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar1234 View Post
    Yeah! Great ideas! What other areas are unused in DCA I can't think of anymore isn't there some space by California Screamin'?
    There is some leftover space in the helix where the Maliboomer used to be. It's the place where they built the temporary "park" which is really just a smoking area with plants to hide the old cement pad that the ride sat on.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Oh! Ya probably not that much space for a ride there then huh?

• My prices are INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    *The empty buildings in Hollywoodland (I think one of them was the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire) I keep saying that I want Marvel in the parks somewhere, whether a show or a meet and greet. Maybe here? If not, then a good sit down restaurant themed to old Hollywood, like the Brown Derby. That way they can have a sit down place at the front, middle, rear of the park.
    The dynamic of Hollywoodland will probably change once Buena Vista street and Carthay Circle theater are open. Which might influence what ever Disney plans on doing with these spaces.
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Larry View Post
    The dynamic of Hollywoodland will probably change once Buena Vista street and Carthay Circle theater are open. Which might influence what ever Disney plans on doing with these spaces.
    That's what I was thinking, too. That's why I suggested that they should put a sit down joint in modeled after old Hollywood.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

I've been scoffed at before for this idea in Hollywoodland, but I'd like to see a super E-Ticket attraction based on Dick Tracy go into the old "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - Play It!" building.

• formerly very helpful

I'm not sure exactly what, but they need to put in a couple of e-ticket level animatronic heavy attractions, like POTC. Perhaps something about California's wilderness in the Redwood Challenge Creek area.

• Minion

I would love to see a meal show in Hollywoodland. A simple show like at the Golden Horseshoe or the entertainment at Big Thunder Ranch, where you could come and go as you pleased and there would be periodic entertainment with your sit-down meal.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Keep RCCT . If there is one area I would be devastated to see go in DCA it's the whole GRR area including GRR and RCCT. It's truly a hidden gem. Such great theming and atmosphere. Quite the forest has grown there and the cool lookouts have such fun and informative props (maps, posters, firefighting and ranger equipment, etc..) and offer great views. Really makes me feel like I'm back up in the Sierra Nevadas. I'm 21 and still enjoy going in there with my nephew or even with friends to have some good ole, energy burning FUN. The trail itself is educational with fun facts about redwood trees, CA native animals, and CA Native American myths on certain animals. The whole place is a great mix of education, fun, relaxation, and now whimsy with the addition of the Wilderness Explorers from my favorite movie.

• My prices are INSANE!

How about an attraction in Hollywoodland that utilizes the same ride technology in the upcoming Mystic Manor? As far as a theme I'm drawing a blank.

And isn't there an agreement between Hong Kong Disneyland and Disney that Mystic Manor be exclusive to that park? If so, is that just for the theme or does that include the ride technology as well?
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• Keepin' it calsteady

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar1234 View Post
    Al Lutz's article today mentioned that one possible topic of the D23 keynote address could be adding another Pixar-based ride to Paradise Pier. Obviously that would be several years away, and I'm not sure where it would go, but it's probably at least on someone's drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what, but they need to put in a couple of e-ticket level animatronic heavy attractions, like POTC. Perhaps something about California's wilderness in the Redwood Challenge Creek area.
    I agree with the need for some good dark rides (though maybe not full E-ticket caliber), but I wouldn't take out the Challenge Trail to add them.

I'm in agreement on the Brown Derby for the Millionaire building. Hollywoodland is in need of eateries, especially since most plans for phase 2 (armchair plans on here, that is) are getting rid of Award Weiners.