Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863 ... LastLast

• Forgotten Spirit

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker 3

I'm so confused by that video.

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    Think so too. The structure on the right of the concept would be small foot bridge coming from the compass and the little path way behind the banner would be the path through the castle next to BBB.
    Or the structure on the right is the cottage seen in the third piece of artwork. Especially since the maypole is right between the main buildings and the cottage, as seen in both pieces of artwork.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
    I'm so confused by that video.
    How/Why are you confused by that video?

• Senior Minion

Sorry, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; 08-20-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Banned User

That video just reminded me of how bad Tom staggs presentation was. Seriously he literally mumbled some vague things and then didn't really announce anything. Honestly, I have to say that rasolu was way more enthusiastic and generated more excitement from fans at the last d23. I'm not impressed with staggs at all.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    That video just reminded me of how bad Tom staggs presentation was. Seriously he literally mumbled some vague things and then didn't really announce anything. Honestly, I have to say that rasolu was way more enthusiastic and generated more excitement from fans at the last d23. I'm not impressed with staggs at all.
    Well keep in mind that Rasulo was announcing (officially) a lot of things for the first time (MK FL, Star Tours, DCA, Hong Kong, Aulani, etc). Staggs only gave 2 new pieces of info (ride in Shanghai castle, Fantasy Faire), the rest was updates on current projects (Aulani, Cars Land, MK FL, and BVS)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Forgotten Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
    How/Why are you confused by that video?
    The presentation wasn't put together very well :P

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    Oh, and the old band organ has been removed from the Penny Arcade. I hope it's just been temporarily put in storage in advance of the upcoming construction.

Hopefully its just a well needed refurb for it or safely in storage since Gibson girl ice cream parlor could be part of the expansion?

I cant imagine seeing the arcade without the organ..seems like small portions of disneylands history keep disappearing

• Fastest Man Alive

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    Hopefully its just a well needed refurb for it or safely in storage since Gibson girl ice cream parlor could be part of the expansion?

I cant imagine seeing the arcade without the organ..seems like small portions of disneylands history keep disappearing
    It will be coming back next year. Construction walls are going up in a few days, and it had to be moved.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

• I'm not really here

Someone who was at D23 and talked with Tony Baxter posted on twitter:

Tony Baxter on DL Peoplemover: "I promise that something is coming soon."

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Future Imagineer! =D

Mycroft16, what what?! Seriously?! I hope it's an actual promise, not a "I'll try and get something there soon(;"

Aaaahhh! Now I'm excited and curious! Hmmm...
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• I'm not really here

Notice he didn't say something would be coming ON the tracks, just that something is coming soon. This doesn't mean PM, or a PM replacement, just something in the area soon.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

^ In the "Vintage Disneyland" panel earlier, Tony was joking about how nothing is on the PeopleMover tracks and said, "We're working on it." I know what he's talking about, but I liked how he left a lot of people hanging! hahahaha

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    ^ In the "Vintage Disneyland" panel earlier, Tony was joking about how nothing is on the PeopleMover tracks and said, "We're working on it." I know what he's talking about, but I liked how he left a lot of people hanging! hahahaha
    I still think he should have been the one to announce Fantasy Faire because odds are if it came from him, a lot less of the people here would be so against it
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Future Imagineer! =D

Hmm, I don't really care if it's the PM or not, I just want something good. Preferably a ride of some sort. I don't remember the PM anyways, but I know my mom loved it and I enjoyed the one at WDW

I do like the tracks hanging out above Tomorrowland though, empty or not, it just makes the area feels good
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!