Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257 ... LastLast

• The Pumpkin King

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker 3

I only rode the people mover once when I was 4. I didn't like it. Sorry you had to here that MiceChatters, especially all you people mover fans.

^white bones how can you say that!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha just kidding. i just hate waiting for news, i hope most of you can update here asap at D23!

• I'm not really here

D23 Expo App Mobile Guide And click on the "live updates" tab. This will work in a normal browser or a smart phone. They will be updating this during the expo. Not sure how often or the exact format, but it should give us some info at least.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    D23 Expo App Mobile Guide And click on the "live updates" tab. This will work in a normal browser or a smart phone. They will be updating this during the expo. Not sure how often or the exact format, but it should give us some info at least.
    wow thank you for that info!!!greatly appreciate it

Excellent, thanks!

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 05:47 PM ----------

They have way to many new ideas and new things that could be done that push far further than the PM ever could to consider resurrecting the PM.
    Just as long as these "new ideas and new things" actually represent some Tomorrow in Tomorrowland. The PM, even nearly 45 years later, still shows one idealistic take on the future of transportation (that didn't come to pass en masse as intended, but is still futuristic).

If the fantastic new E-Ticket that's coming soon is anything along the lines of Nemo, BLAB or Innoventions, I'd rather they put the money into a new PM, not just for the sake of nostalgia, but for the sake of "Tomorrow".
    Last edited by Mojave; 08-18-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Ok, I screwed up....the new DCA entrance detour is not opening Friday (tomorrow), it is opening a week from Monday...they are still working on the enhancement details...sorry for the false hope!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^i think your in the wrong thread

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by burkesox98 View Post
    ^white bones how can you say that!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha just kidding. i just hate waiting for news, i hope most of you can update here asap at D23!
    Hahaha. Same here, dont like waiting

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

Awesome, thanks!

Yeah, I just realized that...must be my preggo brain...sorry

• Nope! No grown-ups here!

So, soon you'll be dmomof5?
    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by White Bones View Post
    Hahaha. Same here, dont like waiting

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

Awesome, thanks!
    No problem. Except there aren't any updates at all yet. Though things just started. This may only update from major panels and such. Honestly, the best source for updates will probably be to go here: Tweet Grid and type d23 in the search box. This will pull ALL tweets from twitter that contain d23 and display them. It updates literally every few seconds so it's as close to realtime as you can get. You do not need a twitter account to use it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Future Indy Castmember

Expect these updates on any Disney Parks projects after 5 as the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts presentation begins at 3:30 and ends at 4:30pm today

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• The Pumpkin King

No problem. Except there aren't any updates at all yet. Though things just started. This may only update from major panels and such. Honestly, the best source for updates will probably be to go here: Tweet Grid and type d23 in the search box. This will pull ALL tweets from twitter that contain d23 and display them. It updates literally every few seconds so it's as close to realtime as you can get. You do not need a twitter account to use it.
    Ahh ok cool, i'll check it out thanks We might not get any major updates, but an update is an update I suppose

Yep...#5 is due in about 7 weeks!

• Future Imagineer! =D

Sorry to change the topic a little on here(: But I was curious aboutthe new Matterhorn ride cars, I'm positive I've seen a picture on here before, but I couldn't find it so anyways I went to google and found two pictures:

http://i30.tinypic.com/fvwh1e.jpg

The new ride cars are the ones in the bigger picture with the blue and white, correct? Where did the other picture come from? Was it an idea?

http://www.mouseplanet.info/gallery/...042210-AVP.jpg
    Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 08-21-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Removed hotlinked images via MiceChat policy
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257 ... LastLast