• Disneyland with Bob Ross

Question TL Paint Update?

Just curious if anyone has any updated pics of TL. How has the PM track paint come along and any difference with Innovention tarps and the rest of the land....

Thanks
    When living in Vegas - Sin as the sinners do!

Find me on MySpace

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Was just there last night, but I don't have any pics.

However, the sculpted "crome" paneling on the side of Star Tours that faces Main Street is now behind scaffolding (hope they paint it silver again!), and the PM track is slowly coming along in a brilliant white, silver, and blue. Tomorrowland breathes of life once again!

• șoș Tom șoș

I was also there last night and Innoventions is covered and being painted by HUGE areas still remain unpainted. It looks like a damn patchwork quilt.The are immediatly surrounding Buzz is painted (which is an obvious choice) but they have a lot more to do. I like the blue and white scheme but its so weird against the copers and rusty red color still plainted everywhere.

I defintly believe that the rocks in the entrance need to be painted hopefully like Ice Crystals. They look horriable against the new color scheme. On another TL post there was a debate over the neon light spires errected in front of Buzz and opposite the older spire in front of Star Tours...

Having seen them at night, I agree, they look awful and the color they throw off on to the surrounding building makes it look horrid. Keep them if you will, but remove the pinks and oranges and replace them with whites and blues.

• wasting time

I'll have a fresh batch of pictures uploaded after the weekend.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

just tear out those space rocks at TL's entrance.
    Can't wait to see how the very run down looking cover over the TL Terrace patio and the Buzz Stage will look after its paint job. Also, will TL Terrace get a new menu now that the Buzz theme is going away?
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.