Page 242 of 668 FirstFirst ... 142192217232239240241242243244245252267292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 10011

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker 12

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    hrmm.. I question that mouseinfo stuff in some degree.
    I'm questioning it 380 degrees!

• Banned User

Let's complain about this instead:

http://mintcrocodile.smugmug.com/pho...-qd5QG3L-O.jpg

*insert mob smiley here*

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    Let's complain about this instead:

http://mintcrocodile.smugmug.com/pho...-qd5QG3L-O.jpg

*insert mob smiley here*
    Haha well luckily there hopefully won't be much to complain about in a couple weeks. They are already dismantling them slowly (the awnings were removed so far) and all rumors are pointing towards them being redone to match and blend better with the Boardwalk games next door.

• film975

I think it's cool that the design for the interior of Ramone's was designed for Radiator Springs Racers as well as Cars 2. Can't wait to compare them when the ride finally opens.

• Mickey is not my Brother

Re: Carsland testing problems

Beyond that, both Grizzly River Run and the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail will be recieveing their MUCH needed refurbishments (Redwood Creek has had a broken stair for at least six months, and much of its fencing is being held together by, I kid you not, duck tape, and Grizzly River Run had an unexpected downtime earlier in the year when large amounts of rain caused a pump room to flood and clog with pine needles).

This is so wrong- the tape was not duct tape it was tape to cover sharp edges where guests could cut themselves the attraction is a lot of real wood so wood does need replacing after ten years, also the stairs have not been broken for 6 months it is less time then that

Quote Originally Posted by kibia16 View Post
    Found on Twitter:

Looks like there will be changes happening here.

It would be great if they had facades that matched the boardwalk games. That is what they should of done since the beginning of this remodel. They should of been done at the same time. It is time to end the hodge podge of themes and make it consistent.

is that a recent picture? Iam probably wrong but the facade on the left that is partially showing does not have the changes made after the remodel. Still looks like the old facade on the old midway game to me. Is there a shop that I am forgetting that sits between the tatto shop and the games
    Last edited by Baloo; 01-05-2012 at 08:47 PM.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    is that a recent picture? Iam probably wrong but the facade on the left that is partially showing does not have the changes made after the remodel. Still looks like the old facade on the old midway game to me. Is there a shop that I am forgetting that sits between the tatto shop and the games
    It's recent. Along with Mint's photos of the missing awnings, the Maliboomer's absence confirms that the games would have already been converted, as the games were re-done prior to the Maliboomer's removal.

Thanks I forgot about maliboomer. Let's hope that if the facades will be redone that they add some height to them to help block some of the area better. The facades for the games had to be low because of height restrictions in that area but those shops have no obstruction. It would be nice if they went with some of the original ideas and made them taller to hide some of the coaster supports. Let's also hope that the beautification includes covering the ugly supports and hoods like they did with the other sections of the coast near the games.

• Become part of MY world!

I said it before as well as another member, but I wouldn't be too excited about this. Remember it's only going to be closed for a couple months. That's not enough time to redo them in the style of the midway games. Even if just facade work. Actually from Mint's photos, they've already started facade work on the side closest to the maliboomer. Looks like it might be done in phases, with the store open(like they did on main st). And like the mouse info said, no interiors will be done(doubt they will). I think it'll probably just be adding wood paneling and paint. I would bet that WDI has bigger plans for this area and the cheap "remodeled" maliboomer area, which is why they won't(and didn't) do elaborate changes.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Just curious but can anyone explain the water marks on the paradise pier side of the mountain range?

MintCrodile's Pic

• Thinking about doughnuts

Quote Originally Posted by neodude View Post
    Just curious but can anyone explain the water marks on the paradise pier side of the mountain range?
    The guy on the scaffolding in the middle of the picture is spraying it down with water. The weather's been beautiful lately. It's defnitely not rain.

• Still lost in Neverland

After watching that video of the entire Radiator Springs Racer attraction, I am more confused than before. I thought, from what I had been reading, that you went into the Court House and would take, from there, some kind of Queue line to get into the show building to board the ride. But the video starts with the car somewhere on the ride, then entering the show building for all the fun stuff that is in there, then going back outside for the high speed race then back into a show building to unload. Are there two "show buildings" or am I missing something here. So confused.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    After watching that video of the entire Radiator Springs Racer attraction, I am more confused than before. I thought, from what I had been reading, that you went into the Court House and would take, from there, some kind of Queue line to get into the show building to board the ride. But the video starts with the car somewhere on the ride, then entering the show building for all the fun stuff that is in there, then going back outside for the high speed race then back into a show building to unload. Are there two "show buildings" or am I missing something here. So confused.
    Look at the track layout at the bottom of page 238. It should answer your questions. If not, you are under the rock to begin then go outside briefly to enter the show building then race then back under the rock.

• Still lost in Neverland

OK, that does make sense now, except for the part that shows the Court House is all the way on the other side of the ride and has a light red squiggly line to the ride. Is that underground cause it looks like parts of the track go right over it. If not, then that makes no sense to have you walk through the ride area to get to the load/unload building.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    OK, that does make sense now, except for the part that shows the Court House is all the way on the other side of the ride and has a light red squiggly line to the ride. Is that underground cause it looks like parts of the track go right over it. If not, then that makes no sense to have you walk through the ride area to get to the load/unload building.
    The ride is on the bridge
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged