Page 328 of 668 FirstFirst ... 228278303318325326327328329330331338353378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10011

• Insomniac

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker 12

Anyone know why GSS is scheduled for Refurbishment for a month? It strikes me as kind of odd that it just opened and, although not the best ride, I can't possibly see how it could already need a refurb unless they are changing something or something didnt work like they'd hoped originally so their going to fix it? Maybe I'm just over thinking it but it strikes me as a little strange.

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/St...rbishments.pdf

• April 9 – June 1, 2012: Goofy’s Sky School will be closed for refurbishment.

Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Whoa, how long has the marquee for RSR been up? Anyone have a picture of the front of it?

http://mintcrocodile.smugmug.com/pho...-BbHNLjL-O.jpg

• Become part of MY world!

Check mint's update from last week.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Lion

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    this week is "ski/snow week" meaning some schools in CA get the week off to go skiing in the mountains. that explains Mint's update
    President's week lol. DLR and WDW are always more crowded during the two weeks that sandwich President's day.

Mint tweeted that the walls were down in front of the Mermaid.

its amazing how much work was done in a week for BVS

• Toad Hall

Nice open walkway, Finally!!

---------- Post added 02-24-2012 at 03:23 PM ----------

Also does anybody think they will paint the back of soarin and give it a new look rather than the wore down lettering it currently has?
    <font size=4> </font>

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco21 View Post
    Anyone know why GSS is scheduled for Refurbishment for a month? It strikes me as kind of odd that it just opened and, although not the best ride, I can't possibly see how it could already need a refurb unless they are changing something or something didnt work like they'd hoped originally so their going to fix it? Maybe I'm just over thinking it but it strikes me as a little strange.

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/St...rbishments.pdf

• April 9 – June 1, 2012: Goofy’s Sky School will be closed for refurbishment.
    My guess is that it's all part of "Project Sparkle". Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, is reportedly getting a good "scrub down" of sorts. I'm sure the attraction will either be getting paint touch-ups, handrails replaced, broken and/or chipped wood replaced, etc.

• Addicted to MC since '08

What are the chances of a repainted or remodeled Monster's facade during its month long building refurbishment?

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPro View Post
    What are the chances of a repainted or remodeled Monster's facade during its month long building refurbishment?
    Who knows...with the nighttime street parties taking up and containing that whole "Hollywood Studios" area of Hollywoodland, I wouldn't expect much happening in that corner for awhile. Al did mention them working on facades on Hollywood Blvd though and they already are with tarps up on the facades next to Animation building. I honestly hope they would work on and change the Hyperion facade (which is now the ugly fake sky and street) before they ever work on the Monsters facade.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
    Who knows...with the nighttime street parties taking up and containing that whole "Hollywood Studios" area of Hollywoodland, I wouldn't expect much happening in that corner for awhile. Al did mention them working on facades on Hollywood Blvd though and they already are with tarps up on the facades next to Animation building. I honestly hope they would work on and change the Hyperion facade (which is now the ugly fake sky and street) before they ever work on the Monsters facade.
    Isn't a top to bottom cleanup & signage replacement of Hollywoodland part of "Project Sparkle"? I'd make a Monsters facade redo an important part of that since it's one of the only rides in the land.

• Minion

that fake blue sky. I thought it was real when I first say it. lol. I don't think they will remove it since they painted it last year.
    the Monsters building, I remember when it first opened someone said that it was very creative to make it like that with all those doors.

• Insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    that fake blue sky. I thought it was real when I first say it. lol. I don't think they will remove it since they painted it last year.
    the Monsters building, I remember when it first opened someone said that it was very creative to make it like that with all those doors.
    It would have been creative to actually spend some money to put in a facade (or a ride for that matter) that better fit theme and didn't stick out and scream cheap! Seriously though the resemblance to Superstar limo is bad enough without having the facade's style be exactly the same... I hope they replace it!
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Disneyman

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco21 View Post
    It would have been creative to actually spend some money to put in a facade (or a ride for that matter) that better fit theme and didn't stick out and scream cheap! Seriously though the resemblance to Superstar limo is bad enough without having the facade's style be exactly the same... I hope they replace it!
    I agree. I always imagined the facade being the building that Mike lives in on the movie.
    "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Burgower1994 View Post
    Is it Stark EXPO??
    It's clearly the Stark Expo. What I find disheartening is this hardly sounds like more of an attraction then innoventions. Granted, the theming will undoubtedly be phenomenal, but it'll essentially still be the same layout as innoventions. Hardly an E-Ticket and, once again, we're cheated out of a truly NEW attraction and expansion to the park and treated with another revision/reimagining of another attraction (ie: Nemo, Star Tours, Tom Sawyer's Island). This is why I was so upset that Al said Tomorrowland is getting first dibs for Disneyland. The back side of Frontierland and festival arena is the only TRUE place to physically expand the park and not only increase guest capacity, but alleviate the mind-numbing gridlock in the back corner of the park.