Page 438 of 668 FirstFirst ... 338388413428435436437438439440441448463488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 10011

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker 12

Well, CCT is just a youngin'. The poor thing probably has Theater Pox. Hopefully it won't spread to Hyperian as we know it's worse for an adult to get them.

• All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
    Those bumps are intentional to create a texture. Perhaps they weren't random enough or were too many or whatever. They already refinished the sections next to the door. So someone made the decision to fix the others as well.
    Didn't Al say Lasseter was going to visit the park this week to review a "laundry list" of last-minute tweaks for DCA? My guess is that the bumps on the theater was one of them and he wanted to see it changed.

• Dream in wonderful color!

I don't think it's related to the "bumps". There may be a connection to the theater marquee since the scaffolding went up right after it was installed. If this is to fix the texture of the facade you'd figure they would have done that a long time ago when they were still doing construction on the building exterior.

Also, i don't see what needs to be fixed when that is the intended look of the building. the pump house has the exact same look.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Monkey View Post
    Looks like they are going to add the jet plane from Taste Pilots to the side of Carthay's tower.
    Hahahahah, this made me laugh so hard! Maybe I'm just really tired? Or it's just hilarious.

Maybe, now that construction is all complete, they're going to cover it with a tarp until June 15 for the official unveiling?

• 5 Star

Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    Maybe, now that construction is all complete, they're going to cover it with a tarp until June 15 for the official unveiling?
    That seems really unnecessary and hopefully it doesn't happen

The Disney Park Blog mentioned that they are adding Violet Parr to the parade, I wonder if she will be a face character or mascot style (like her mom and dad)? I wounder if they will add the UP characters as well?

I wonder if they will bring out some of the classic characters on BVS when it opens that have their names connected to the businesses or were created in the 20's/30's; Clarabelle Cow,Horace Horse Collar, 3 Little Pigs, Clara Cluck, Snow White? Would love to see them add Peg Leg Pete who I don't think they have ever had in the parks.

Fountain Valley, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post
    The Disney Park Blog mentioned that they are adding Violet Parr to the parade, I wonder if she will be a face character or mascot style (like her mom and dad)? I wounder if they will add the UP characters as well?

I wonder if they will bring out some of the classic characters on BVS when it opens that have their names connected to the businesses or were created in the 20's/30's; Clarabelle Cow,Horace Horse Collar, 3 Little Pigs, Clara Cluck, Snow White? Would love to see them add Peg Leg Pete who I don't think they have ever had in the parks.
    Don't forget Oswald....

Quote Originally Posted by xsdesign View Post
    Don't forget Oswald....
    Most of the characters I mentioned they all ready have costumes for, but Oswald would be a fun along with Pete. I would love to see them tie the second video game with Oswald to having him appear in the parks.

• the F.O.D. solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Monkey View Post
    Looks like they are going to add the jet plane from Taste Pilots to the side of Carthay's tower.
    That's worthy of a photoshop!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post
    The Disney Park Blog mentioned that they are adding Violet Parr to the parade, I wonder if she will be a face character or mascot style (like her mom and dad)?
    No, don't expect Violet to be an actual character.

That would've been really great though.

I hope Jack still is has fire coming off the top of his head.

• Still lost in Neverland

I was hoping that when Buena Vista Street opened there would be the classic characters in black & white walking around, including Oswald. That would really be something different. They used those characters for the billboards on the construction walls so why not use them in the Park?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Become part of MY world!

Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    It's been reported the walls around the CCT will come down very soon.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Olé! Olé! It's Showtime!

Quote Originally Posted by markb1024 View Post
    But that would just be connecting ground to ground, which would not be completing a circuit.... unless for some reason the tall vehicle or scaffolding was carrying an electric charge, but that's not likely.
    I'm not an electrician, so I'm not sure of the details here -- but it just seemed like the most logical explanation. Perhaps they are getting ready to install electrical items - lighting, signage, etc. - in which case, touching the ground wire would complete a potential circuit. I.e., on a cherry picker? Eh, seemed like a good answer.
    MiceChat from Main Street.
    MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

• Dream in wonderful color!

Looks like a new Dateline Disneyland update is up at smugmug.com

04-14-12 - Dateline Disneyland on Smugmug
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney