Page 499 of 668 FirstFirst ... 399449474489496497498499500501502509524549599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 10011

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker 12

Quote Originally Posted by planodisney View Post
    Has anyone else read Al's editor note today? luigis realy has turned into a disaster. It seams that the spinning mechanism doesnt work and just gets people angry who spend the duration of the ride trying to get it tow work. They have had to simplify the instructions in the queue. They are now handing out COLORING BOOKS and STICKERS to children because the line is so painfully slow. AND, they have added even more beach balls. I am assuming because the ride is incredibly boring. This is a disaster of epic Disney proportions.
    Don't believe everything he writes...

I'm pretty saddened to continually keep hearing bad things about LFT, really hope it's not as bad as it sounds... Some CM overheard me talking about carsland and she said LFT was fun, unless she was lying of course

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by nonob88 View Post
    Thank you for posting the link, everything is looking great.

I wasn't able to figure out if this is a real photo or CGI but I think it may be real!

This is an actual photo (probably a bit of HDR)

Quote Originally Posted by micky90 View Post
    I'm pretty saddened to continually keep hearing bad things about LFT, really hope it's not as bad as it sounds... Some CM overheard me talking about carsland and she said LFT was fun, unless she was lying of course
    That's really weird...CMs who have ridden it say its fun. But Al, who has not ridden it says it isn't fun.. Id put my faith in the CMs who have ridden it.

• "What? What?"

Quote Originally Posted by mickey11 View Post
    That's really weird...CMs who have ridden it say its fun. But Al, who has not ridden it says it isn't fun.. Id put my faith in the CMs who have ridden it.
    I spoke to cast memebers Saturday almost right after they just rode it and they all enjoyed it. They said it's an amazing feeling to actually be floating on air. THey also mentioned how crazy it was that your vehicle will move where you want just by leaning.

I wonder if they would consider replacing the large tires with twice the number of smaller, single seat ones. Being lighter they would move quicker.

I think there must be some truth to what Al said. Why else would they add huge balls to a ride about flying tires? It could be that the CM's don't want to be too negitive.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

That photo of Flo's is indeed real. You can see reflections in the windows and such of buildings across street. The photo is processed, probably HDR, so it has that CGI look.

• Minion

and this is why it sucks that people are so quick to judge when they haven't ridden it. Whether Al or any other people on these forums or elsewhere. They haven't ridden, yet they completely tear the attraction apart. It happens all the time here. People aren't willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'll wait to see it for myself before stating it's bad or good.

• Lion

Quote Originally Posted by GotoDisneyland View Post
    I think there must be some truth to what Al said. Why else would they add huge balls to a ride about flying tires? It could be that the CM's don't want to be too negitive.
    I'll say this: I enjoy the Teacups, but I know people who think they're a bore-fest. That's not the only attraction that splits an audience in such a manner.

• Banned User

So even though there have been positive, first hand accounts ... it's more believable that CMs are trying to save face? Only on MiceChat...

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

I feel like the reason they added the beach balls has been stretched by many.. Did anyone stop to think it was done strictly for nostalgia sake, and was always planned??

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• We set sail for the sky

Yep. Manufactured drama. The ride will open and most people will enjoy it and this will all be a non-issue.

There very well could be some issue here or there they are working on. I don't know, I haven't ridden it and I don't know anyone who has. My point was to the overall statement that the ride isn't fun, when lots of other people are saying otherwise.
    Last edited by mickey11; 05-08-2012 at 01:25 PM.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I believe that the line wont be worth the, for that short of a ride to wait over 20 (most likely this summer 30 mins) is just bad ride design they had the space to do something like Dumbo where they had TWO area's but they didn't If i see the line under 15 mins I'll try it...but I think Disney REALLY messed up on the kids ride for Carsland