Page 666 of 668 FirstFirst ... 166566616641656663664665666667668 LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10011

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker 12

[QUOTE=Indiana Joe;1056806971][QUOTE=Ron W;1056806099]Yes, it's open today. something was wrong with Luigi's in RSR though, after the whitewalls were revealed the car pulled forward but the white circles stayed behind.

I think they may still be finishing this portion of the ride. When I went on it a couple of weeks ago, the curtains opened to show our car, and then closed, but never re-opened to show our new tires.

Also, in Ramone's I never saw our car change color in the mirrors.

Anyone seen either of these effects working properly?

Your car is not suppose to change colors. Its only a "touch up".

Next time you ride, look at the walls and the nozzle were the mist is coming out of, they will be the same color as your car.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    the AAs are pretty darn simple, but they do numbers for the ride
    I agree they should add AAs and a story to GRR. I would love to see Big Grizzly Mountain or some form of this ride added to Disneyland or DCA or the future third park. I know Disneyland has Big Thunder, but I say you can't have enough mine train rides in my opinion.

• Forgotten Spirit

This isn't really "tracking", but if you were at the rededication, did you happen to also see the hummingbird flying above the crowd?

Maybe it's nothing, but this hummingbird zipped around for a while during the dedication, and then as soon as the fireworks shot off it bolted to Disneyland.

:3 I'm one to believe in the fantastic~ so maybe it was Walt watching over his kingdom.

This thread just reached 666 pages. Ack!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Santoanderson View Post

MUAHAHAHHA

• MC Blogger

Blog Entries

Now, 667? Guess not yet! :0
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 000 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Santoanderson View Post
    Happy Birthday Disneyland! LOL

Only 200 pages for me...

(50 post per page ftw)

• Still lost in Neverland

I was at DCA all day yesterday and well into the night. I rode RSR early and used the single rider line in my electric scooter and made pretty good time and the radiator spring is gushing water like it should. The entire ride was working perfectly, tires showing and everything working like it should. I love it. Got off the ride and 10 minutes later it stopped and was down every time I went by it. It finally started up and I was at Flo's having early dinner and was eating outside and I could see empty cars sitting on the track. Then they started to move very slowly and I saw several pairs of cars coming by real slow and then a little bit faster then the sound cut in and after a few empty cars with sound and music there were people in the cars. By the time I got to it from Flo's it was broken down again. So I left and went to the T-Party which was much better than I thought and then from there back to the hotel. Long day. The New DCA is fabulous but not as spectacular as I was hoping for, but 100 X better than what was there. I will be going back a lot this year cause it's really cool.

Today I was at Disneyland but because a couple of my friends from Ren Faire came along to spend time with me and brought a wheelchair for me which they then pushed me around the Park. Bought me early dinner in New Orleans Sq. We then went over to the new Big Thunder Jamboree and watched Farley and girl singer do their act, but Billy Hill would not be on till 3pm and we didn't have time to stay because one of my friends has to work tongiht. We left at 1:30pm as it was determined I would not be able to take the rather large birthday gift they brought to me plus all the stuff I bought on the train or bus, they drove me home. True friends that I have known for over 20 years.

You won't believe what they got me and I will have to wait until I get it set up and then take a picture. Yes it's Peter Pan related but something I have never seen before. So cool.
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 07-18-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

So has anyone else noticed any new props set up on BVS?

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I was at DCA all day yesterday and well into the night. I rode RSR early and used the single rider line in my electric scooter and made pretty good time and the radiator spring is gushing water like it should. The entire ride was working perfectly, tires showing and everything working like it should. I love it. Got off the ride and 10 minutes later it stopped and was down every time I went by it. It finally started up and I was at Flo's having early dinner and was eating outside and I could see empty cars sitting on the track. Then they started to move very slowly and I saw several pairs of cars coming by real slow and then a little bit faster then the sound cut in and after a few empty cars with sound and music there were people in the cars. By the time I got to from Flo's it was broken down again. So I left and went to the T-Party which was much better than I thought and then from there back to the hotel. Long day. The New DCA is fabulous but not as spectacular as I was hoping for, but 100 X better than what was there. I will be going back a lot this year cause it's really cool.

Today I was at Disneyland but because a couple of my friends from Ren Faire came along to spend time with me and brought a wheelchair for me which they then pushed me around the Park. Bought me early dinner in New Orleans Sq. We then went over to the new Big Thunder Jamboree and watched Farley and girl singer do their act, but Billy Hill would not be on till 3pm and we didn't have time to stay because one of my friends has to work tongiht. We left at 1:30pm as it was determined I would not be able to take the rather large birthday gift they brought to me plus all the stuff I bought on the train or bus, they drove me home. True friends that I have known for over 20 years.

You won't believe what they got me and I will have to wait until I get it set up and then take a picture. Yes it's Peter Pan related but something I have never seen before. So cool.
    Was the Lightning Mcqueen AA in the Taillight Caverns moving, because when I went less than 2 weeks ago, it wasn't moving.

• Can Only Wish For More!

Does anyone have any info as to why Racers keeps breaking down? It just sounds like Racers just has issue after issue! What's going on?
    Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
    - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
    - me too!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WannaCub View Post
    Does anyone have any info as to why Racers keeps breaking down? It just sounds like Racers just has issue after issue! What's going on?
    Because it isTest Track 3.0 and it broke down all the time too
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Mostly Harmless.

Funny... A hand full of us who frequent WDW had been saying this for a long time.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Then....umm don't make the ride system one that happens to break down a lot....seems simple to me