Alright. I'm gonna go ahead and try this without looking stuff up... Wish me luck!
1. Current location of the Dominguez Palms
Adventureland, near the Indiana Jones Fastpass
2. Fiirst perofrmance of the Candlelight Processional (year only) I don't know
3. The most sought-after job in Disneyland in 1959 due to their appealing uniforms
4. Number of Disneyland signs on Harbor Blvd. No Clue
5. The original and current attraction located in the Disneydendron semperflorens grandis
Swiss Family Treehouse, Tarzan's Treehouse.
6. Location of an upside-down horseshoe
Above the entrance to the third lift hill on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
7. A leftover remnant of Nature's Wonderland in the lake across from the BTR exit
Jumping fish left over from Bear Country
8. The commonly taken item in the original Snow White ride
9. Full name of the Tomorrowland attraction that quickly shut down in fall 1956
10. The name of the hill which would soon be home to the Matterhorn in early 1956
Holiday Hill, and later Snow Hill
11. The number of journey combinations in Indiana Jones I don't know.
12. The attraction that was one of the earliest attempts to add atmospheric music to a queue
Random Guesses: Matterhorn, Tiki Room, Small World, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Exhibit
13. A Disney creation that was named one of the top inventions of 2003 by Time Magazine
Lucky the Dinosaur
14a. Two lands that were originally supposed to be "sub-lands" of Main Street U.S.A.
Edison Square, Liberty Square
14b. The attraction in one of these lands that was the original idea for what eventually became Carousel of Progress
Harness the Lightning (?)
15. The only "non-Toon" to know of Toontown's existence
Can't wait to see the answers!