question about rides,parking and such for 8/31/2011

Ok so i plan on going to disneyland on Wednesday 8/31/11 and had a few questions.<br><br>1. What time do they allow you to start parking, the park opens at 9AM so does the parking open at 8AM?<br>2. Is it usually busy at that time of morning on a thursday?&nbsp; Im just wondering how long from the gate for parking to open, to park and make it to the main gate, will it be before 9am?<br>3.Is there a radio station while driving in to listen to. in florida they have their own radio stations with information and stuff on it. Does disneyland have this also?<br>4. For star tours. did the actual ride machine change or just the 3d aspect and the video?&nbsp; See&nbsp; i went on star tours in florida years ago and remember being&nbsp; a bit scared and my leg cramping up on me.&nbsp; So does the ride vehicle do anything different then before the 2.0.&nbsp; Anything i should know? I know ill be scared getting on it anyways lol.<br>5. anything i shouldn't miss?&nbsp; Im definitely going to go on the little mermaid ride as its new but is there anything you dont miss? Something Dl has that WDW doesnt?(besides INDY lol)<br>6. a good (mid range) place to eat and whats it near?<br><br>Thanks guys.

Re: question about rides,parking and such for 8/31/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    Ok so i plan on going to disneyland on Wednesday 8/31/11 and had a few questions.<br><br>1. What time do they allow you to start parking, the park opens at 9AM so does the parking open at 8AM?<br>2. Is it usually busy at that time of morning on a thursday?&nbsp; Im just wondering how long from the gate for parking to open, to park and make it to the main gate, will it be before 9am?<br>3.Is there a radio station while driving in to listen to. in florida they have their own radio stations with information and stuff on it. Does disneyland have this also?<br>4. For star tours. did the actual ride machine change or just the 3d aspect and the video?&nbsp; See&nbsp; i went on star tours in florida years ago and remember being&nbsp; a bit scared and my leg cramping up on me.&nbsp; So does the ride vehicle do anything different then before the 2.0.&nbsp; Anything i should know? I know ill be scared getting on it anyways lol.<br>5. anything i shouldn't miss?&nbsp; Im definitely going to go on the little mermaid ride as its new but is there anything you dont miss? Something Dl has that WDW doesnt?(besides INDY lol)<br>6. a good (mid range) place to eat and whats it near?<br><br>Thanks guys.
    Hello,

1. I believe they do let you park a hour before the park opens
    2. With summer coming to a end it may not be that busy
    3. you should be able make it to the main gate before the park opens at 9 i guess just depending on where you park
    4. I am unsure of the of the radio station or not.
    5. The ride itself did not really change much just 3d aspect but it is a great ride.
    6. I have not been on the little mermaid yet which is bad but i decided to pass on it lol
    7. Good places to eat is a hard one. by my personal experience, i like carnation, plaza inn, french market, cafe orleans, big thunder ranch bbq

Hope this helps

• Nerd

Don't miss WOC.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    1. park grunge opens 7:00am in the morning you should be good to main gate
    2. summer session is over school in session it should to be two bad with school in seecion
    3. no radio station at Disneyland disneyworld biger
    4. star tours is ill differt from the oragile star tours it has 3d the movement are differt PO is your pilot and their are 54 differt experices and they and it also pick some one form adudice as rebel spy
    5. thir world of color i woldt miss that and idndy jones sorn over califrona grillzy river run
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr