Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: My First Disneyland Adventure Time-lapse Video. What do you guys think? Comments?

These are really great videos and I'm a big fan (and subscriber) of your work. Magical from a few weeks ago was spectacular. The walk video works out great of those of us who aren't SoCal locals and don't have frequent access to the parks. I can live vicariously through your footsteps. It was nice to stroll around DCA this morning and I'm 450 miles away. The time lapse turned out really well and worth the effort. The only part I struggled with the first few times I watched it was at about 1:23 mark and Thunder Mtn. Other than the mountain, it's very dark. It took me a few tries to actually see the train running through the track.
    Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Re: My First Disneyland Adventure Time-lapse Video. What do you guys think? Comments?

Wow!!! Gave me goosebumps... well done!

SO Great! I think magic 24.7 mentioned your piece online this morning!
    Well Gawrsh!

That looked fantastic!! Thank you for sharing, it's beautiful!
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Beautiful! I love it!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Easily one of the coolest Disneyland videos I've ever seen. Wonderful job editing that project - It must have taken you quite awhile to shoot and edit the whole thing. I thought that the music was perfect for this. VERY nicely done, asianbma:

Great videos

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

Warning: Don't hold me to what I'm about to say cause I just downed a Newcastle :P

Pros:

Excellent music choice
    Ken burns effect was applied well in all shots
    Mark Twain departure
    Storybook boats
    Astro Orbiter
    Tea Cups (I would speed up the footage when people are loading so the spins happen closer together similar to dumbo)Main Street shot with castle and search lights in the background

Cons:

fix the white balance (especially in the jungle cruise and indiana shots)
    opening sequence I would zoom in more toward the center of the castle
    remove the "Watch in HD for Beautiful Footage" If people have a fast of internet connection to watch in 720 or 1080p then they know how to check to check for HD options already. Plus you have it in the title. So its redundant and obstructive to your hard work
    don't duplicate the final castle shot. Either use it once and slow it down or find the extra time somewhere else

Overall: great work

If you don't mind me asking, where is the music from?

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

seeing The Mark Twain glide across the Rivers of America was very cool.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Sorry for the late response. I just got home from my mini vacation on Carnival cruise. I will be uploading some footage from the cruise onto my YouTube channel for those who haven't gone on a cruise before and want to see how it looks like.

I want to thanks all you guys for the wonderful comments. I appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    The only comment I would make about the DCA walk thru is that it would be nice at just a few vantage points to stop and pan part of the surrounding area. You do give us a view of Paradise Pier from paradise park, but it would be nice to have you stop and pan the Grizzly Peak area, where the waterfall are, and also stop and pan over to the Radiator Springs area,
    For my next walk-through I will try to do that, i'm afraid that if I stop and pan around it will cause the gimbal on the steadicam to wobble and cause the camera to be out of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by orbitalpunk View Post
    Warning: Don't hold me to what I'm about to say cause I just downed a Newcastle :P

Cons:

fix the white balance (especially in the jungle cruise and indiana shots)
    opening sequence I would zoom in more toward the center of the castle
    remove the "Watch in HD for Beautiful Footage" If people have a fast of internet connection to watch in 720 or 1080p then they know how to check to check for HD options already. Plus you have it in the title. So its redundant and obstructive to your hard work
    don't duplicate the final castle shot. Either use it once and slow it down or find the extra time somewhere else

If you don't mind me asking, where is the music from?
    Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to fix the white balance on my next video.

The music is called "Enchanting Adventure" and it's royalty free.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• I Heart DL!

WOW! Thank you for sharing that. Really beautiful....

that was awesome. I was hoping the DCA video would also be time lapse.

• Daughter of a DL worker

that was a cool video. I showed my mom and sister, they liked it too. Please make some more!

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• Greetings, Program!

The time lapse video was magnificent.

Was also super cool to see the Twain haul biscuits around the bend at warp 10.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

This is one of the coolest Disneyland Time-lapse video I have seen so far on YouTube. The music match perfectly.

The best part is the spotlights of the castle near the end of the video.

How did manage to do the zoom in and out?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast