Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking My First Disneyland Adventure Time-lapse Video. What do you guys think? Comments?

Hey Micechatter!

I went to Disneyland last week on a mission to try and create my own Disneyland Time-lapse video.

It took quite a while to capture hundreds of pictures. I was about to give up, but decided to keep on going.

It requires a lot of patience.

So, here's my finished product: Watch in 720p for HD quality.

UPDATED: Here's another time-lapse video showing Disney California Adventure side:

While I was waiting for it to get a bit dark to capture hundreds of photographs, I decided to use my Steadicam stabilizer by giving a tour of Disney California Adventure. This video starts in the esplanade and it shows me walking pass the turnstiles and into a Temporary Entrance detour that takes you to the back of Soarin'

The video is a bit bumpy/bobbling throughout the whole walking tour of the DCA because I didn't have the patience to correctly balance my Steadicam that time. I also did a full walk-through of Disneyland, but when I got home I realized that it was a bit too shaky and deleted the video of Disneyland. I still have the tour of Disneyland using the Steadicam from last year on my YouTube. I'm planning to redo a Full walking tour of Disneyland sometime this month.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 12-15-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: My First Disneyland Adventure Time-lapse Video. What do you guys think? Comments?

Awesome work! That time lapse video is very well done.

Re: My First Disneyland Adventure Time-lapse Video. What do you guys think? Comments?

I love both videos. I would never have the patience for either one of those, so I have big respect for everyone who does do them. I watched your full video walkthrough of DCA and it is great. I just love the people who dart right in front of you and don't even look. Geez. lol. I am going to the resort in a month and this got me even more excited. Thanks for sharing.

That timelapse is very well done! Thanks for sharing.

So, they let you bring a steadicam into the parks? How big is it?

• Banned User

Wow. Thanks for sharing: I enjoyed both of these clips.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

wow just amazing! Thank you!

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

• Minion

Super cool!!!

• Still lost in Neverland

Excellent Time Lapse and the walk through of DCA was amazing. It just shows how clueless a lot of people are to whats going on around them. I wish I had a Steady Cam Camera back in 2005 when I made many walk-throughs of Disneyland. The ones I have are pretty jerky but it was a great way to look back now and see how much has changed at Disneyland. Thanks for doing these and looking forward to the full videos.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Closed Account

lol @storybook canal boats

• Tom Bricker

Very, very cool. Nice work!

• Just good enough

Great videos! Thanks for sharing!
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Awesome videos!
    Words any Disney fan and especially Disney employee should live by:

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
    -Walt Disney

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    -Walt Disney

"We did it, Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster - closed and forgotten within the first year."
    -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    -Walt Disney

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney

• DLR Enthusiast

Wow...... really cool... Thanks for sharing!! Probably one of the better fan video's I've ever seen!
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Loved the time-lapse video! Can't wait to see the "epic" one soon!
    "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Thanks for the wonderful videos. Love the one at DL with the attractions, and the various vantage points. Hopefully you can do some more like this of other attractions, and other areas in the park!

The DCA walk thru video, beginning with the new gate and the temporary detour through Condor flats is nice. Can't help but mention noticing the cast menbers saying "Stay to the left" ~ so used to them saying stay to the right, but with how they have the exit set up it makes sense.

The only comment I would make about the DCA walk thru is that it would be nice at just a few vantage points to stop and pan part of the surrounding area. You do give us a view of Paradise Pier from paradise park, but it would be nice to have you stop and pan the Grizzly Peak area, where the waterfall are, and also stop and pan over to the Radiator Springs area,

Thanks, again! asianbma, I always enjoy your videos!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast