• Daughter of a DL worker

Exclamation Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween!

Halloweentime at DLR starts on Friday, September 16th! I'm so excited! I've ever been there for Halloween, but I walys went for Christmas.

What are you excited about for this year?

Are you going to DLR during the season?

What are your thoughts?

I'm excited for Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy, because I have only been on the original ride. I want to see what it's like. Haunted Mansion is always cool in it's Nightmare Before Christmas. (HM: In the ballroom, look for snow on the ground from the door) Unfortunately, POTC is closed until November 23rd. But, I'll try to have fun. Tell me all about what they do for Halloween, because i don't know.

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Re: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween!

MouseEars, Halloween time is my favorite time at Disneyland!! I just LOVE the decorations, Halloween merchandise, the characters in Halloween costumes, the treats of course, and the cooler weather! My family is also going to Mickey's Trick or Treat party this year. We're all going to be pirates! You will love DLR at Halloween time!
    Well Gawrsh!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Ghost Galaxy is quite awesome!!!

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

can't wait to go!

My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

This will be my boyfriend and I's first time going during Halloween time and first time attending the party! We are so excited because Halloween is our favorite holiday and Disneyland is pretty much our favorite place ever lol so the anxious/excitement level just keeps rising! We're looking forward to it all
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

It will be our (Mom, DD18, DD13) first time too and we are really looking forward to it. We are going on 09/16 and I didn’t know the Halloween events start on that day?!? We already planned to go again on 10/14 for the party. So, it sounds like we will get to see all the great Halloween stuff twice! That’s awesome!

I really need to start reading the Halloween thread so I can learn what to do and see!

Jeri

Awesome! I'm going to DLR on 9/17, the day after it all starts. Their is a football game at my high school on friday. Also on Sunday, I'm going to see Lion King in 3D!!

• The Prince

Last year I had a great time but I regret not wearing a costume. Hopefully I can make it this year with and wear costume. I saw some really great costumes, so that's something that adds to the show. I told my siblings they should come along and bring my little niece, it's definitely worth it!

• Minion

We're doing the Halloween party for the first time. DS is going to be Tuxedo Mickey wearing an actual tuxedo with tails (seriously--toddler tuxedos $27 on ebay!) and red leggings onto which I will sew buttons. Myself and DH are dressing as Mouseketeers with beige slacks for DH and a beige skirt for me, and then we're wearing white tops and I made letters out of black felt that spell out "MOMMY" and "DADDY," and of course mouse ear hats. I'm so excited and I think we're going to have a great time. We're going on Oct. 3rd so if you see a little toddler Tuxedo Mickey, come up and say hi!

• Minion

am going for the time this year i cant wait i went last year but only went for the hm and space mountion goast glexey
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Gooseberries and Apples

I can't wait. We had so much fun last year. Seeing everyone in costume was half the fun.

Not sure about the costumes we'll work on yet, but there's still time.

How does this work. Ive been to one but I paid for the extra ticket that night.

We plan on going Sept 23. now do they clear the park out and then let the people in that have the special tickets? or do they just try to usher people out that dont have a ticket for the MNSSH.

I might rethink the day we are going to go if we get kicked out at say 3 or 4pm that day and go on a day they are not having it in the park, say early week.

Please let me know

• Halloween 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    How does this work. Ive been to one but I paid for the extra ticket that night.

We plan on going Sept 23. now do they clear the park out and then let the people in that have the special tickets? or do they just try to usher people out that dont have a ticket for the MNSSH.

I might rethink the day we are going to go if we get kicked out at say 3 or 4pm that day and go on a day they are not having it in the park, say early week.

Please let me know
    Are you perhaps asking in the wrong forum? Disneyland's party is called Mickey's Halloween Party and there isn't one scheduled for the 23rd.

On Party nights, the park is scheduled to close early (at the Party start time). Party guests are identified by wristbands and can get access to the park three hours before the start of the event. Regular day guests without wristbands are guided toward the exit at park closing/start time for the party. Party start time is either 6pm or 7 pm, depending on the day.
    Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park

I should think the policies would be similar for Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, but unfortunately cannot get their special events page to load so that I can confirm.