• Future Imagineer

Armchair Imagineering: Soundsational Summer Expansion Ideas

With Soundsational Summer replacing Summer Nightastic, I've decided to expand it beyond just the current line up (mostly into DCA).

1) Phineas and Ferb Presents: The Coolest Coaster Ever. CS would get a temporary overlay themed to their episode Rollercoaster: The Musical. The track and support would be designed to look like the one in the episode. The vehicles would recieve an adjusted version of "Rollercoaster" Phineas And Ferb - Rollercoaster (Song) [HD] - YouTubefor its soundtrack.

2) Toy Story Midway Mania: Summer Showdown. The games on the ride would be redone to be themed to a summer, and some to the TS short "Hawian Vacation".

3) GRR would recieve water cannons that guest can fire at riders after the last drop.

4) Flo's Motorama Party. A ElecTRONica replacement that would be take place in Carsland and would use elements from both ElecTRONica and Glowfest. It would be themed to Flo's life as a Motorama Girl. The light structures would be hidden on the roofs of the buildings during the day, and rise up at night.

5) ElecTRONica would be moved to Tomorrowland and would use up most of the land. Decoartions would be added (Recognizers, would look more realistic than the current one, would be at the enterance of Space Mountain and around the Tomorrowland Terrance; Light Cycles would be added onto the PM track, ect).

• Disney is home

Re: Armchair Imagineering: Soundsational Summer Expansion Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Right Ear View Post
    5) ElecTRONica would be moved to Tomorrowland and would use up most of the land. Decoartions would be added (Recognizers, would look more realistic than the current one, would be at the enterance of Space Mountain and around the Tomorrowland Terrance; Light Cycles would be added onto the PM track, ect).
    The serving of drinks with alcohol is one of the reasons why some go to ElecTRONica. The large profits of these drinks are a big reason to why Disney wants to keep ElecTRONica around. ElecTRONica would look good at night at Tomorrowland, but could it survive the lack of alcohol and lack of space Tomorrowland would have to offer?

• Banned User

I can honestly say I despise every single one of these ideas as they in no way enhance the Disneyland experience.

Phineas and Ferb has no place in the parks. It's a nice show and all, but thematically it belongs no where, especially our 1920s boardwalk.

TSMM with a summer theme sounds horribly forced and a very very far stretch of the imagination.

GRR and those tacky water canons that are found at every other theme park.

Flo's party and ElecTRONica both need to be removed from the parks. Disneyland isn't for partying, it's for being entertained. Send those to Downtown Disney.

• Future Imagineer

Yeh........ i wasn't 100% sure about these ideas. it was just for comments. Also, the power in my house turns off whenever I try to post my bigger and better ideas.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Right Ear View Post
    Yeh........ i wasn't 100% sure about these ideas. it was just for comments. Also, the power in my house turns off whenever I try to post my bigger and better ideas.
    If you don't like your ideas. Don't post them. All that will do is clog up the forums. Posting ideas for the sake of posting is nonsense.

• Future Imagineer

This was a TEST to see if I can post without losing everything. Please no more comments.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ice101 View Post
    If you don't like your ideas. Don't post them. All that will do is clog up the forums. Posting ideas for the sake of posting is nonsense.
    \
    He/she didn't say that he/she didn't like the ideas, but that he/she was not 100% sure about them in terms of execution. And also, I enjoy reading these threads to see what other people think could improve the DLR, even if it wouldn't work.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ice101 View Post
    Flo's party and ElecTRONica both need to be removed from the parks. Disneyland isn't for partying, it's for being entertained. Send those to Downtown Disney.
    Electronica is entrtaining to me, and seeing how many people go to it,it seems that others find it entertaining too. Its kinda fun, its ok if they take out the drinks tho.other than that I hope it stays