• Minion

Is their any talk about a Halloween world of color show? Just wondering?

My question basically says it will their be a world of color Halloween show or pre show or anything?

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Is their any talk about a Halloween world of color show? Just wondering?

I'm sure once Al catches wind,
    he'll pass the info down to us.

I know rumors have been (in the MC community) that WOC has the capibilites and Disney has thought about it (Same rumors about TSMM able to change out).

I'll guess we'll find out
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Minion

They have talked about a full Halloween show, but don't expect anything too big for this year.

• The Prince

I'm sure they'll add some Halloween theme in the show. I heard they made some recent changes with the show so it could be possible.

• A Suitcase & A Dream

The updated Pirates segment is suppose to be from the Halloween version of the show that was being created, but as of now no plans to debut holiday versions of WoC.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by imagineerthat View Post
    The updated Pirates segment is suppose to be from the Halloween version of the show that was being created, but as of now no plans to debut holiday versions of WoC.
    woc alredey has some halloween activtey in it night on bold mountion is part halloween but i think they add night before chrismas hountecd manchine mickey halloween
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Dive ..... Dive.....

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    woc alredey has some halloween activtey in it night on bold mountion is part halloween but i think they add night before chrismas hountecd manchine mickey halloween
    They actually removed the night on bald mountain part, one of my favorite segments for an extended Pirates of the Caribbean scene. I actually wish they would add it back for Halloweentime.

• Minion

the Pirates segment has no proof that it was for a Halloween version, Steve Davison has denied a Halloween version even being worked on (last I saw). Don't always believe everything Al says.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• DLR Cast Member

There currently aren't any plans for a Halloween WOC show. Seasonal theming is something they's like to do more of, but it's simply a matter of resources and time. There's not enough of either to do that this year. However, next year is always a possibility. You never know. This year, however, definitely not.

• Banned User

I dont understnad why they dont.
    I do understand it would take some extra work but they very quickly put out troncore and the pirates. I have no insides into what goes on in WOC but I was there for opening, when they had troncore then pirates. Thats three different shows in a year... they should add some holiday theme to it. If not halloween then CHristmas for sure. That would be the most magical.

Ha ha, maybe it will be like Star Tours, "Hey wont this be great? all we have to do is change out the video and reprogram it" "Ya, we could do a new video every couple years!"
    Riiiiiight