• Banned User

Create your own Halloween WoC!

If you were an imagineer how would you make WoC for the Halloween season?

Instead of going through the movies themsevles, I would foucus on the bad guys theme songs.

Poor Unfortunate Souls....TLM
    I got friends on the other side....PanF
    Be perpared....LK
    The battle song for Pocahantas
    Cruella de Vil....101D

Then a great montage of Halloweenish moments. Night on Bald Mountain, Tower of Terror, Nightmare before Christmas ect...

How would you make your World of Color?

• Disney Obsessed

Re: Create your own Halloween WoC!

I would need the HM scene from the disneyland singalong to be a part of it! how perfectly does that fit in? there was also a halloween party singalong .... some of those would fit in well with a WOC halloween .. Wouldn't it be cool if the ENTIRE WOC was taken over for halloween and the Ghost did some narrating and the grim grinning ghosts did some of the world of color song? I've only seen it once (will be there on friday though!) but I can come up with a million concepts for an entire halloween show! The thing is most of them would have a story line, which WOC does not... so I don't know how that would work out... lol

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

I would add:

-We are Siamese if you please-

-Ratigan-
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• -

I would also add some shots of the creepier villains like MODOK or the Abomination from The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

for mine world of color halloween i wold
    for the intro i wold add leve it the same have poputs ponkins come out of the water and during the add the villins in it
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Senior Minion

Add Dr Facilier's Friends on the Other Side from The Princess and the Frog.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• Daughter of a DL worker

At the beginning, the lights will go out around Paradise Pier as usual. Then you hear the creepy intro for HM. Water sprays with dark purple and white lights on the surface. "Welcome foolish mortals to World of Color! I'm your host, your ghost host. The original show retired here all over the park. Of course, there's always my way." You see skeleton heads and ghosts everywhere. "Grim Grinning Ghosts" plays with the 5 busts projecting on the water, also white and green lights go on the surface of the water to the music. Then, "Monster Mash" plays when it shows Maleficent, Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Stepmother, and the devil from Fantasia. Then lightning flashes around the park and you hear the Twilight Zone music "One stormy night long ago, 5 people stepped through the door of an elevator and into a nightmare. That door is opening once again, but this time, it's open for you." Then, you see that you're on the ride. Water shoots up, like you're going down. The water screen has footage of being on the ride. The door opens up and it shows California Adventure. Then you are done. "Trick or Treat" says the Wicked Queen as a hag with the apple in her hand.

That's all i could think of. Pretty cool huh?

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• Disney Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by MousEars View Post
    At the beginning, the lights will go out around Paradise Pier as usual. Then you hear the creepy intro for HM. Water sprays with dark purple and white lights on the surface. "Welcome foolish mortals to World of Color! I'm your host, your ghost host. The original show retired here all over the park. Of course, there's always my way." You see skeleton heads and ghosts everywhere. "Grim Grinning Ghosts" plays with the 5 busts projecting on the water, also white and green lights go on the surface of the water to the music. Then, "Monster Mash" plays when it shows Maleficent, Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Stepmother, and the devil from Fantasia. Then lightning flashes around the park and you hear the Twilight Zone music "One stormy night long ago, 5 people stepped through the door of an elevator and into a nightmare. That door is opening once again, but this time, it's open for you." Then, you see that you're on the ride. Water shoots up, like you're going down. The water screen has footage of being on the ride. The door opens up and it shows California Adventure. Then you are done. "Trick or Treat" says the Wicked Queen as a hag with the apple in her hand.

That's all i could think of. Pretty cool huh?

haha when you said "pretty cool huh?" all I could think was ..

"some imagination huh? *giggles*" lolol Love it!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I would also add some shots of the creepier villains like MODOK or the Abomination from The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

In a Disney show????

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    In a Disney show????
    They are Disney characters now and are currently in an animated cartoon airing on a Disney channel. It is labeled as a Disney XD original production.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    They are Disney characters now.
    No they are not. Just like the Muppets are not.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• Future Indy Castmember

Act 1:

The lights go out slowly as the show starts. We hear the sounds of an empty graveyard. The tune of Grim Grinning Ghosts (the one you hear in the foyer) plays as a new Ghost Host Narrative plays:

"Welcome....Foolish Mortals to our World of Halloween. I am your host....your ghost host *laughs*

As he says this, the grid fountains activate and take on a haunted green look with the mist. The dancing fountains move in a trance-like dance taking on a haunted purple color.

"Tonight, we call on the spirits to materialize to give the Pier a chilling night they will never forget! Theres no turning back now! *evil laugh*

Then the blow pop fountains activate and the mist screen activates to see Madame Leota giving her spell to call on the spirits.

Then we see ourselves in a graveyard as we see updated animation of the Skeleton Dance: Silly Symphony - The Skeleton Dance - 1929 - YouTube

After the music is over for Skeleton dance, the skeletons remain on screen to help transistion us to Dr. Facilier as they transform into F's "Friends from the other side" [MOV] Princess and the Frog - "Friends on the Other Side" - Full Video - YouTube Dancing fountians activate to be the voodoo spirits as the dance around the lagoon. The planter fountains activate as well.

Then he dishes out a card and the card is revealed to be Frollo. He then says we are in for a night of fire as he dissapears in fire, the moving flame throwers activate as the fire on screen sweeps him out of view and the entire bay is a helllish red. Frollo states that he will find the gypsy in Paradise Pier: "I'll find the gypsy, I'll find the gypsy if I have to burn down all of the Pier!" as he says this, the fire activates. The hellfire music from WoC plays with new dialouge intergrated:

"Hellfire! Darkfire! Now Gypsy its your turn! Choose me or the fire! Be mine or you will BURN!!!!!"

Then the end of hellfire plays as he says his last few lines in the song from the movie. Flames spurt on. Then the pier goes to black.

Act 2

The ghost host returns saying that Facilier and Frollo was just the start and Facilier agrees. Giving the guests on screen the next 3 cards. One is the Shadow Blot from Epic Mickey, the other is Ursula and the last is the Queen of Hearts (1951 Alice).

I'll have more later on today.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Daughter of a DL worker

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Act 1:

The lights go out slowly as the show starts. We hear the sounds of an empty graveyard. The tune of Grim Grinning Ghosts (the one you hear in the foyer) plays as a new Ghost Host Narrative plays:

"Welcome....Foolish Mortals to our World of Halloween. I am your host....your ghost host *laughs*

As he says this, the grid fountains activate and take on a haunted green look with the mist. The dancing fountains move in a trance-like dance taking on a haunted purple color.

"Tonight, we call on the spirits to materialize to give the Pier a chilling night they will never forget! Theres no turning back now! *evil laugh*

Then the blow pop fountains activate and the mist screen activates to see Madame Leota giving her spell to call on the spirits.

Then we see ourselves in a graveyard as we see updated animation of the Skeleton Dance: Silly Symphony - The Skeleton Dance - 1929 - YouTube

After the music is over for Skeleton dance, the skeletons remain on screen to help transistion us to Dr. Facilier as they transform into F's "Friends from the other side" [MOV] Princess and the Frog - "Friends on the Other Side" - Full Video - YouTube Dancing fountians activate to be the voodoo spirits as the dance around the lagoon. The planter fountains activate as well.

Then he dishes out a card and the card is revealed to be Frollo. He then says we are in for a night of fire as he dissapears in fire, the moving flame throwers activate as the fire on screen sweeps him out of view and the entire bay is a helllish red. Frollo states that he will find the gypsy in Paradise Pier: "I'll find the gypsy, I'll find the gypsy if I have to burn down all of the Pier!" as he says this, the fire activates. The hellfire music from WoC plays with new dialouge intergrated:

"Hellfire! Darkfire! Now Gypsy its your turn! Choose me or the fire! Be mine or you will BURN!!!!!"

Then the end of hellfire plays as he says his last few lines in the song from the movie. Flames spurt on. Then the pier goes to black.

Act 2

The ghost host returns saying that Facilier and Frollo was just the start and Facilier agrees. Giving the guests on screen the next 3 cards. One is the Shadow Blot from Epic Mickey, the other is Ursula and the last is the Queen of Hearts (1951 Alice).

I'll have more later on today.
    That was awesome! Better than mine, cuz you explained what the water does

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• Future Indy Castmember

Act 2 (Continued)

The three cards then transform into the card soldiers as they announce the arrival of the Queen of Hearts (the first post said the 1951 version, but I decided to change it to the 2010 version). The queen arrives and appears in the rear mist screen as her soldiers march towards the audience (the same way the stampede in the regular show does). She announces that we are all in for one frightful night as she first unleashes the JubJub bird and it races through the lagoon via the Chaser fountains then flies out via blow-pop fountain. Then we see a projection on the Screamin sunburst, its the Jabberwocky. The jabberwocky then flies around (chaser fountains) breathing fire and the fire races around the lagoon as well. Then appears on the mist screen stating that someone in the audience as the Vorpal sword and he will burn everyone. He then unleashes fire that goes towards the audience but is stopped by the front row chasers.

Ursula comes in saying that why must he deprive her of all the fun as she dances across the 3 mist screens singing "Poor unfortunate souls" as the dancing fountains come on as the "Poor unfortunate souls". THe grid fountains take on a purple field as we are in her lair. Flotsam and Jetsam appear in the lagoon as she finishes her song and begins her incantation. The incantation brings the final villian. Ursula appears on the sunburst and when it shows just her eyes, they morph into the eyes of the shadow blot. His music comes on at this point. Disney Epic Mickey Soundtrack - The Shadow Blot - YouTube He gives the most evil laugh ever as he reveals himself then enters the lagoon. The bay is engulfed in a field of purple as the mist screens reveal a Wasteland version of the Pier. The blot appears on screen as he unleases his blotlings towards the audience (again, same way as the stampede with the planter fountains). Then after his minions attack, he faces MFW (the actual one, not the one on the screen) and goes towards it. He appears on MIckeys face as projections as he engulfs the face in blot. An evil face forms on it, revealing that he is now the face of the wheel. He laughs as the wasteland dissapears along with him.

The ghost host returns saying asking if it was scary. He says to end the halloween celebration, he will call upon the spirits to socalize. Grim Grinning Ghost plays as the spirits appear in the mist screens and the dancing fountains dance like crazy, taking on multiple colors with the grid fountains. The fire appears as well. Then the villians that we see return saying happy halloween as they all laugh and the Blot unleashes one more fire blast towards the audience and the bay is engulfed in fire as the show ends.

Exit number is the "We put a spell on you" (I know, the same exit number for Hallowishes and Screams) as the grid fountains take on a green field instead of various colors in the regular show. The fun wheel lights do a "broken lights" pattern as the flicker.The pier is engulfed in a haunted look as various lights flicker (execpt the lamps). Little Squirt appears at the end as usual, taking on a purple color as he bows as usual. THe fun wheel at the end slowly turns off then returns to normal like the rest of the pier.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74