Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how hard is it really to get into club 33?

I am wondering about Club 33,
    what is it all about how do you get in, about waiting list and prices
    i do know it is expensive and not easy but i would like to know facts and details
    thank you micehatters<3

---------- Post added 09-16-2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

oh man excuse my typos in the title
    To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME șoș
    -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: how hard is it really to get into club 33?

It isn't hard, at all. It just takes a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg time to get in.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    It isn't hard, at all. It just takes a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg time to get in.
    yes,
    lots of waiting
    and a nice bank account

---------- Post added 09-16-2011 at 11:24 PM ----------

if not mistaken
    you can't even get in anymore (unless you have a really nice friend who wants to take you).
    Wasn't the wait list closed (since the wait list is sooooooo long)?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• "I Break Things"

simple; just need a rope, glass cutter, a ninja outfit and a James Bond attitude!
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

From what I understand it's like life, you either work really hard/have $$ to get in, or know someone.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    simple; just need a rope, glass cutter, a ninja outfit and a James Bond attitude!
    I believe those items are on Disneyland's "not allowed in the park" list (I mean, if you can't wear a wedding dress, why would they allow a ninja outfit).
    And to market the rides properly, it's not James Bond, but Indiana Jones attitude.

and yes, Wedding dress is on the not allowed in the park list
    source: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/...l/#general-q15

Are there restrictions on types of clothing or makeup that Guests may wear, or tattoos that can be displayed, while visiting the Disneyland Resort?

Yes. The goal of the Disneyland Resort is to provide a safe, secure environment for our Guests to enjoy. Clothing, makeup and tattoos that may distract from the Disneyland Resort experience or that may pose a safety or health issue are not permitted:

• Clothing or tattoos with obscene, lewd or offensive language, graphics or designs
    • Clothing that could be construed as indecent, exposing excessive portions of skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment (e.g., string bikini tops and bottoms, G-strings, excessively torn clothing)
    • Bare feet
    • Weapons or accessories that appear to be weapons (i.e., bullet belts)
    • Clothing or accessories that drag on the ground and create a potential tripping hazard
    • Wedding dresses
    • Sharp or pointed accessories that may cause injury
    • Masks or makeup that could be construed as part of a costume (with the exception of special events)
    • Exception: Attire intended to identify those wearing it is acceptable (e.g., military uniforms, cultural attire)

This information is subject to change without notice.

Edit:

My bad, looks like you can use the rope to get into Club 33. It's not on the list (unless G-string is the same as rope).

Source: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/#parks-q12

What items are not permitted within Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park?

Items not permitted include, but are not limited to, the following (edited list)

• Water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons, with the exception of those sold in the Disneyland Resort
    • Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables and Frisbees)
    • Weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, billy clubs, brass knuckles, nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
    • Self-defense equipment (pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
    • Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
    • Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointers, slingshots, stink bombs, air horns)
    • Cremated remains (e.g., urns, vases, boxes)
    • Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots and pans)
    • Professional cameras and recording equipment. Reporters must make prior arrangements with Disneyland Resort Media Relations.
    • Folding tripod stands that can fit inside a standard backpack are permitted.

(and yes, I know Tech Skip was being funny and not serious)
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 09-16-2011 at 11:49 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    I believe those items are on Disneyland's "not allowed in the park" list (I mean, if you can't wear a wedding dress, why would they allow a ninja outfit).
    And to market the rides properly, it's not James Bond, but Indiana Jones attitude.

source: General Questions | FAQ | Disneyland Resort

Are there restrictions on types of clothing or makeup that Guests may wear, or tattoos that can be displayed, while visiting the Disneyland Resort?

Yes. The goal of the Disneyland Resort is to provide a safe, secure environment for our Guests to enjoy. Clothing, makeup and tattoos that may distract from the Disneyland Resort experience or that may pose a safety or health issue are not permitted:

• Clothing or tattoos with obscene, lewd or offensive language, graphics or designs
    • Clothing that could be construed as indecent, exposing excessive portions of skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment (e.g., string bikini tops and bottoms, G-strings, excessively torn clothing)
    • Bare feet
    • Weapons or accessories that appear to be weapons (i.e., bullet belts)
    • Clothing or accessories that drag on the ground and create a potential tripping hazard
    • Wedding dresses
    • Sharp or pointed accessories that may cause injury
    • Masks or makeup that could be construed as part of a costume (with the exception of special events)
    • Exception: Attire intended to identify those wearing it is acceptable (e.g., military uniforms, cultural attire)

Edit:

My bad, looks like you can use the rope to get into Club 33. It's not on the list (unless G-string is the same as rope).

Source: Theme Parks | FAQ | Disneyland Resort

What items are not permitted within Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park?

Items not permitted include, but are not limited to, the following (edited list)

• Water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons, with the exception of those sold in the Disneyland Resort
    • Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables and Frisbees)
    • Weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, billy clubs, brass knuckles, nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
    • Self-defense equipment (pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
    • Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
    • Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointers, slingshots, stink bombs, air horns)
    • Cremated remains (e.g., urns, vases, boxes)
    • Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots and pans)
    • Professional cameras and recording equipment. Reporters must make prior arrangements with Disneyland Resort Media Relations.
    • Folding tripod stands that can fit inside a standard backpack are permitted.

(and yes, I know Tech Skip was being funny and not serious)
    My question is if bag check would even notice?

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

My question is if bag check would even notice?
    LOL.

Just hide it with the big bag of Fried Chicken. It will get right through.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• "I Break Things"

LOL.

Just hide it with the big bag of Fried Chicken. It will get right through.
    but does 33 serve fried chicken?

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

but does 33 serve fried chicken?
    probably, but with a fancy name with a touch of Disney spirit and quadruple the price.
    Something like: Fairy* dusted chicken with a touch honey* all shaped like Mickey Ears***.

*Yes, By alluding to Tinkerbell we can charge more money and it makes it sound more tasty
    **Winnie the Pooh wasn't harmed in the taking of the honey
    ***Can only accomplish Mickey Ears with three drumsticks all sold separately
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 09-17-2011 at 01:26 AM.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• Cunning infiltrator

Club 33: The Secret Restaurant or Society of Disneyland. Only a member in the higher social order may join.

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

• Hooterville, USA

Tough to get in.

Expensive, but worth every penny!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

I believe those items are on Disneyland's "not allowed in the park" list (I mean, if you can't wear a wedding dress, why would they allow a ninja outfit)..

source: General Questions | FAQ | Disneyland Resort

Wedding Dress:
    There are exceptions if you have enough $$$$$.
    This was two weeks ago in Disneyland.

Club 33:
    Club 33 memberships are expensive, and are currently closed.
    The only way to get in is to be lucky enough to personally know a Club 33 member,
    or a Company that has a Corporate Club 33 membership. They are responsible for
    the behavior of the Guest and can lose their membership if any rules are violated.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLizz View Post
    I am wondering about Club 33,
    what is it all about how do you get in, about waiting list and prices
    I've been on the waiting list since about 2003. Was told about 7 years when I got on. Still waiting. The wait list is closed as they say it is over 20 years now. Prices? Like the old saying goes, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Basically, it is in the neighborhood of $7K initiation, and 6K a year for an individual. Corporations are more.

Meals average about $100 including tax and tip, not including alcohol.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

20 years.. yeesh. Any word on when the list opens back up?

---------- Post added 09-17-2011 at 10:39 AM ----------

or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
    I wasn't aware duct tape was suspicious..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast