• Larger Than (After)Life

Just In Time For Halloween: Haunted Mansion Papercrafts (Including Yours Ghoully!)

It looks like Disney has me pegged for a real cutup, along with several other para-abnormal characters from inside The Haunted Mansion. The following links will help my mortal friends have a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween and/or be ghoulishly delightful throughout the rest of the year.

NOTE:
    You need to exit this forum's Scrib'd pop-up window and go to a new, full-screen window in order to download the files. To do this, click the full-screen icon in the upper right hand corner of the Scrib'd pop-up window.
    Last edited by TheHatboxGhost; 09-18-2011 at 12:23 PM.

• Keepin' it calsteady

Re: Just In Time For Halloween: Haunted Mansion Papercrafts (Including Yours Ghoully!

Just looked at the masks and the download link is grayed out. Are we not supposed to be allowed to download them?

• Larger Than (After)Life

Re: Just In Time For Halloween: Haunted Mansion Papercrafts (Including Yours Ghoully!

That seems to be a problem being caused by the MiceChat forum. Click the icon in the upper right hand corner of the Scrib'd pop-up window to open a new, full-screen window. The download option should appear within the frame or by hovering the cursor over the image, depending on your browser. In fact, try hovering the cursor over the image even before opening a new window. A toolbar with a download icon might appear.

---------- Post added 09-18-2011 at 01:17 PM ----------

When I go to full-screen using Firefox I can see a download icon within the frame in the upper left hand corner. With Chrome, I have to hover my cursor within the frame and a toolbar containing a download icon appears. I haven't tried it with Internet Explorer, but I imagine that it offers a download option as well. The files are downloadable, just not from the Scrib'd pop-up window.

• Infinitized!

If you want more paper models/projects, head over to Trader Sam's Disney Experience:
    The Disney Experience
    There's links to some great Haunted Mansion models there, including Tower of Terror. Also check out:
    Ray Keim-Paper Model Purgatory