•   
    • Minion

9-17-2011 trip report

Decided to hit the park for a couple new release pins. brought along my point and shoot. I am hoping to bring out my DSLR for my next trip as it takes way better pictures but I hope you all enjoy.

This is by far my favorite time of the year at the resort. I really like Halloween time. I thought Ghost galaxy was the same thing as last year so nothing new to report there. I enjoy the overlay but I wish they would add something to it. like others have mentioned the queue could use some dress up. I believe there is even a projection they took out from the ride. There was a sequence where the ghoul followed your car on one of the turns. All in all I like the over lay and got to ride it a couple times

HmH of course is one of my favorite rides. I love the HM too I wish they could coincide together somehow. The gingerbread house was pretty cool this year I got a couple quick pictures of it. Over all HmH was about the same but I enjoyed it none the less.

I was happy to get on the Matterhorn since it had been closed the last couple times i was in the parks. All in all a good weekend even had time to hit up the soda fountain

Enjoy the pictures!!!

Eeyore says bye and thanks for looking!!!!!

Re: 9-17-2011 trip report

You got some really great shots, love them! Glad you had a fun weekend

• waitin' to board

Nice trip report...

• I'm a Lutheran

Where is that Toy Story picture from?
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    Where is that Toy Story picture from?
    Ah that is the shirt I bought from main street. it looked sweet in the black light of HmH. It's a toy story 3 aloha shirt from reyn spooner

Nice pictures! Glad you had a good time! I'm going the weekend before Halloween! Cannot wait!

Nice! Don't sell your point and shoot short. I can only hope that you share more with us on your next trip, DSLR or not!

• Delawarean Girl

Great Trip Report. Great picture taking and thanks for sharing with us. So, happy that you finally got to go on the Matterhorn. Too bad that you had miss out alot, on that fun ride.

I so miss Haunted Mansion Holiday. Thank you for taking pictures of what it looks like this year.

•   
    • Minion

Thanks for the kind words. I also managed to get on Star Tours 2 times. Got two new combos!! I am keeping track of them currently I have seen 12 different combinations on Star tours and I have ridden it 16 times.